Maybe a party option that auto queues for you when the games are over.
Im not sure if this entirely comes under ‘Social systems’, however, party invites not taking up room in the party would be a nice feature.
Maybe you could put a “ignore” feature in so if you don’t want I friend to follow you you’ll appear to them offline
This could benefit youtubers/streamers and everyone else who just doesn’t want to be followed
When swarms do come out, if you’re making a party, you could click something like “Invite online swarm members.” or something.
I’m sure you’ve already seen it but, Expanded Party Functions! (Open Parties)
So just to recap, these are some of the main social features that would be amazing!
- Favouriting a friend - Add a favorite option for friends
- Removal of friend warning message - Warning Message for Removing Friend
- Organization of friends - Organize The Friends List
- Friend request Login Message - Count of new friend requests
- User profiles - User Profiles (In-Game) / Character Profile in hub
- Mutual Friends list - Mutual Friends List
- Foreign region additional information - Tells player what a friend in another region is playing
- Visible ranks for friends logging off - QoL feature for Friends
- Visible friend symbol - Display a Symbol by a Friend's Head
- Friend Tab - Do you hate typing long usernames?
- Party Functions - Expanded Party Functions! (Open Parties)
- Automated username suggestions - Name Suggestions when typeing IGN for Friend/party invites
- Toggelable party/CS invites - Option to Only Receive Party and Custom Server Invites From Friends
- Hub warning message - Hub Problem In-Game Lobbies
- Friends chat symbol - A special symbol for friends when they in chat
I included the ideas below in this, just to keep them together.
As I mentioned, we’ve already spent a while looking through existing suggestions. Please reply with stuff that hasn’t already been suggested
Not sure if this has been suggested but
Seeing the rank of friends in the friends gui
This isn’t the same as showing the rank of friends when they log off, which has been suggested.
I think a feature that would be useful would be expanding with the options in your inventory. It would be cool if you could go up to a player, punch them with the friend tag, and it would send a friend request; same thing with the party invite system.
This would be very useful in my opinion. If you see someone in hub, and you want to add them but don’t want to type out the name, you just click them! If this was added, it would also be nice if you could disable this feature, or a limit; For example, you could only send 1 friend invite a minute, or something similar to avoid spamming.
I would love a way to mute friends from inviting you to anything. I know there is /toggles, but you can’t toggle off invites from just one person. A friend of mine just cs spam invited me (im pretty sure he spammed invite all) for 10 minutes straight. I wanted to toggle off cs invites, but at the time I was playing a cs so I didn’t want to miss it.
maybe an ability to add party invite reasons? for example
/p invite [player] [reason]
/p invite unikern1o “hey, we need a couple more for sumo if you want to join”
Could we do this with friend and cs invites too?
Might sound odd, but what if when you log online and while you were offline someone unfriended you, it says who unfriended you?
It would be cool to have an appear offline feature. Sometimes I just don’t want to know people that I’m online, and I don’t want to be spammed with party invites. This would be super useful imo
Or just say [Do not disturb] when you’re online so your friends know you’re online.
Do not disturb mode. When a friend clicks your name, nothing happens. Because disturbance
allow blocking user
Adding to this and what @TallScissors938 said, a toggle that makes it so you are unable to be joined when clicking “Join Server”.