Option to Only Receive Party and Custom Server Invites From Friends

This will help a lot with spam invites, especially for content creators. Currently, you can only completely toggle invites on or off, which is a bit of an annoyance when you forget to toggle them back on and you don’t receive your friend’s invite.

1 Like

I feel like there should also be an option to disable party invites in general, as I’m normally not in the mood to party up

10 Likes

They did have that in hive game server settings, but got removed for some reason, they intend to bring it back though

6 Likes

I never noticed that. Hmmmm I wonder why it was removed? Configuration errors?

2 Likes

It was removed temporarily according to @Melon-of-Water

1 Like

Pixel u genius

1 Like

Wdym especially for content creators. That would make it 20x more annoying to add viewers to the party and would actually result in more spamming

1 Like

You could always turn this off when you stream, and turn it on when you just want to play. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It was removed because I turned off friend request

But my friend spam invites for fun

Your friends must be very nice people.

4 Likes

Wait this isn’t a thing, I thought it was

Can you only disable them for everyone

1 Like

While I would probably never use this, cuz im so well known people just dont invite me to partys for no reason, I would see why some people would want this and i dont see the problem with adding it, so you got my vote

yup.

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

oh my god, please, i would love this so much. party invite spam is the worst

1 Like

Same! I want to allow my friends to invite me, but I hate it when I get invited by random people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Double bump :flushed:

1 Like

We need this. Please :relieved::v:

1 Like

Now that we can toggle off custom server invites, this is more important than ever.

3 Likes