Warning Message for Removing Friend

Hey Hive, I was gonna ask if you ask if you can add “Want to Remove “Name Here” as a friend?” or something :stuck_out_tongue:

This would be very great. Sometimes I accidentally remove a very close friend, and I never friend him again. (He doesn’t have discord, so I can’t speak to him, and he seems to no longer play Hive.)

15 Likes

I had a very similar situation, we do talk in real life though but we don’t really visit each other’s houses often.

5 Likes

ultra bump becaus ethis need to be added

9 Likes

this is such a good suggestion. Sometimes I remove friends accdentally and they forget to add me back .-.

8 Likes

@ItsAaronrules accidentally unfriended me 5 months ago and I did not see their friend invite so yeah this should be a thing and have a high priority.

My friend unfriended one of his friends now too.

2 Likes

bump so new players can see

I M P O S T E R

6 Likes

unknown-3
This has got to hurt, it happened to my friend

Please add this

17 Likes

heck, ILL BUMP IT AGAIN

1 Like

If feel like this shouldn’t even have to be suggested, it’s a must have. But the hive has different priorities

5 Likes

what are their priorities doe :o who knows

…swarms.
issues that game the game unplayable.

4 Likes

been over a year and still hasn’t been added :eyes:

hopefully it gets added soon, i have fallen victim to this many times

2 Likes

Please no, I really hope it doesn’t come “soon” :neutral_face:
Soon means in a year or something.

7 Likes

my invites dont even get accepted fr me to "accidentaly " unfriend them

2 Likes

Didn’t know my suggestion became such a big deal I haven’t been on the forums since a year, I even forgot my account password smh

1 Like

The LilTaco!
Welcome!

1 Like

contact [email protected] if you want your old account merged with your “new” one

7 Likes