Warning Message for Removing Friend

We really need this. There’s been countless times this has happened. There should also be a warning message for leaving parties, disbanding parties, kicking people from parties, and declining party invites. There should also be one for queuing new games.

5 Likes

bump because this needs to be added.
I have accidentally removed orbi twice, one of them he went offline just as it happened :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Yes we need this feature please. Some of the times my friend says to join them super quick for a cs and then I end up removing them on accident.

1 Like

so they can add this but not this? not that i dont appreciate them adding that but i feel like this would be more useful

1 Like

wait im the one who posted that im so pepega

There should also be a message for declining friend invites.

6 Likes

This thread/suggestion is for a warning message before removing a friend, not a message for declining friend invites :confused:

1 Like

That’s a good idea you’ve got there :wink:

21 Likes

The idea was so good that a devloper joined the forums just to tell us how good it was

7 Likes

If only it was such a good idea where said developer snuck it into an update… lol

7 Likes

LilTaco here, my suggestion really be getting that attention :flushed: Even a developer said it’s nice. Will my suggestion finally be added? :flushed::smirk:

(Please add it lmao I accidentally removed myself as a friend and now I can no longer add myself since it isn’t possible anymore :pensive:)

11 Likes

Hey you.
stop being so cool >:C

3 Likes

I would assume that ctd’s comment was a hint towards this coming soon. Perhaps :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully it was a hint, yes. I really need something to stop me from brawl clicking my friends’ list

Sorry guys but I have to bump another good idea. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bruh again

Fr tho, stop. This has enough votes to get accepted. The only reason it hasn’t been accepted is because the hive is busy doing other things, Like swarms. Which I completely forgot about.

Anyways just stop doing this please ty

6 Likes

Agreed

We heard about swarms a year and half ago. (at least i did)
There was already a lot of discussion on the Swarms update so I am not gonna talk about it.

Unikerns idea has 97 votes but hasn’t been added. I think Scratch has a point in Bumping for this :+1:

6 Likes

zach’s idea has 150+ votes and hasnt been added. does it really take that long to remove an item from a loot table and add a new one?

all they need to do is make it so when you press this button, it opens a new screen. im no expert developer but it doesnt seem that hard to do. you are right, i agree with all ur points and scratchfangs is justified

10 Likes

Bumping so that new members can vote for this. :+1:

1 Like