Mutual Friends List

Idea:

Mutual Friends List

More information:

Basically what I think would be cool is when you receive a friend request it will give you an option to look at mutual friends to know who they are friends with. This might help with knowing if you would like them or not, their interests, and what types of people they hang around. This also might be useful with current friends you have already. You could be able to scroll through your friends and see mutual friends you have and maybe even make connections with them for people who would like to grow their friends list. This could also be helpful if you get a lot of friend requests from people you don’t recognize. Automatically if you don’t recognize them you might deny them but being able to see their mutual friends you might be able to tell if they are friends with your friends then you might be interested in accepting them and playing with them some time. I know this is something small but I think it would be cool to see one day and I think it would help a lot of people out.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post
~ HeyItzKillerMC

that would honestly be a pretty cool idea! I think it would be hard to implement but im no coder, so lets see what the devs say!

1 Like

thanks! i think it sounds simple enough but yeah it might be hard to implement and might be a little resource taxing.

2 Likes

Your name seems so familiar but I just can’t pinpoint it

1 Like

yeah i get that a lot lol. i’m a youtuber

Good suggestion though

5 Likes

The hive isn’t Facebook lol.

But I agree

1 Like

just because i don’t have to doesn’t mean I can’t…

im not sure i know what you mean

The rule is telling us not to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep It Tidy

• Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

click the hyperlink

1 Like