Add a favorite option for friends

Alot of people have so many friends that when you are trying to find one of them, it takes some time to find their name in the GUI. I have this issue too. A way I have come up to solve this is by adding a favorite option. You could favorite friends that you often play with and they would appear at the top of the list and have a star on their avatar. This would make it easier to find them instead of scrolling all the way down and looking at every single friend slot.

5 Likes

I would like this and then have them be sorted alphabetically and a system to search for names in it

17 Likes

Yeah, this way it could cut down on time in which you have to find somebody you actually want to play with.

3 Likes

Another option that they could put in would be the option to actually search for people (at the top of the friends list) this could REALLY cut down on looking all the way through the friends list and just find somebody as fast as possible that you would want to play with.

5 Likes

Nice idea it will helps a lot

3 Likes

I totally agree. It would also be nice to see an “Invite all favorites” option to go along with “Invite all online friends” when inviting players to your party.

9 Likes

I agree, this should definitely be added.

4 Likes

I agree even including a favorite people opinion in party list allowing you to invite all of your favorite people in to make it alot easier.

4 Likes

BUMP

This should 100% be added because sometimes I have like 15 friends online and I have to keep scrolling and look for them, but if they were at the top it would be so much easier to find people I’d want to party with.

6 Likes

I am glad you bumped this topic and I found this
I voted for it and it certainly would be helpful.

4 Likes

Bump
You got my vote :+1:

1 Like

bump
hive add this or else!

1 Like

bump I know i suck now lol

2 Likes

Bump, I think it would be great if you have a lot of friend’s.

YES PLEASE :clap: this is a great idea

1 Like