Friends Suggestion

I have a few ideas for the friends nametag on the hive. I think that there should be a way for you to make your friends favorites. Why? I think this because when you have a lot of friends and you have to scroll through a lot of names. Or you are trying to find a friend that you play with all the time and you can’t find their name (or not very fast and have to search a lot) I think that it would be nice to be able to make a friend your favorite. So when you open the friends tag and you have to scroll maybe you could tap on that friend and have an option to make them your favorite. What would this do? Well I think that it would be able to put it in a smaller section that says favorites so that you can find them easier. Or that they will come to the top of your friends list so you don’t have to scroll for them a lot. For example if I was trying to find my friend but they are all the way at the bottom of my list and they were not online then I would have to scroll all the way to the bottom but if I could scroll down to their name then select favorite then I will have them either at the top of my friends list or a section just for favorites. I know that you would have to scroll down to be able to find their name then favorite them but after that then you would have easier access to find them. Or if you didn’t want to scroll maybe they could add a command like /friend favorite e.g PickledPickle123. I don’t know if this idea would be something the Hive could do.
But please let me know :slight_smile:

p a r a g r a p h s ⠀⠀p l e a s e

2 Likes

Hello :wave:
Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, this is a duplicate post. Please search for similar suggestions before making one to avoid creating duplicates :slight_smile:
Original Post:- Add a favorite option for friends

Additionally, you can glance through the suggested features for the upcoming “Social features” update here: Social Features Suggestions

3 Likes