Main friends and Invite party

(I see how this is a great hit, so please make sure to vote!)
Basically, with this, you would be able to add people as your special friends to do “invite all to party”
and then for the cs, there should be a tab called “Invite party”

So as you know, there is the invite friends to party and all. You are in a vc with your friends and you want to invite them to a party. A couple of your other friends are on the Hive, but you aren’t going to play with them. You accidentally hit invite all friends and now you disband the party and they start inviting you to a party and it becomes a whole annoying thing.

Well, there should be a tab where you can insert specific people in which you can press when you are playing together. A “Invite main friends” would be AMAZING. Essentially, it invites people who are in there, people you normally play with.

Finally, there should be a tab for Custom Servers where when we are in a party, instead of individually choosing who we invite, we could simply press invite party.

Thank you, tell me what you think of this.

This is a great idea, I support! Make sure to vote for your own suggestion.

Oh my, thank you! Alrighty, I voted. Thanks again!

1 Like

It should probably be called favorite friends instead of main friends, but good idea

2 Likes

I like the idea, it will be especially helpful for someone with a max friends list.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

EXACTLY, it will also be very useful for youtubers. IN which case they could have their youtube friends in there

2 Likes

This would be very helpful. For instance when I need to invite 5 friends, but I have 7 friends online I could /party invite.

Hey sir. This is a duplicate suggestion. Please use the search bar next time.
here is the orginal

It isn’t an entire duplicate. While your topics talks only about favourite friends. This mentions other things such as “Invite party/favourite friends to cs”

I like this idea, take a vote

In one of the comments of my topic, someone does say “An option to invite all favorite friends would be cool too”.

Oop, sorry for the misunderstanding. This isn’t a duplicate. In your post you write and I quote “You could favorite friends […] and they would appear at the top of the favorite option” You are suggesting that they keep the same tab but add a way to make your friends to the top which becomes confusing tbh. The thing is, in my post, I am asking to make a different tab for you to arrange to add your favorite and finally inviting them. Therefore not duplicate.

Also, I added another part to my post which is Invite “party” not invite “favorite” when it comes to CS.

If you want, I could write something crediting you, your choice.

Sorry if I sound aggressive, I just don’t want this feature to slide and I need to stand my ground. Have a good day 0/ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah its fine, I completely understand now. I should’ve read the post more carefully.

Or just simply “Favourites”
This could also tie in nicely with King’s favourite friends suggestion.
Both great ideas, I think this could really improve Hive.

1 Like