Expanded Party Functions! (Open Parties)

Hello humans,
I’m Pizzas and I have some game changing ideas on how parties could be significantly improved. I’ve noticed that the ‘invite all’ function doesn’t quite work to it’s maximum potential. An example is you invite all it only invites 8 friends and 2 of them accept it. This is a struggle for one that can have over 30 people wanting to join a party. So a solution I have come up with, Open Parties!

/party create
/party open
/party close
/party friendsonly
/party join

If you are kicked from that party you can’t join that specific party unless it is disbanded and recreated.
Feel free to leave any suggestions below.

Thank you for reading my ted talk.

• :pizza:

They’d have to change the gui a bit for that. Maybe have the openness toggleable from the management(You can choose open, closed, or friends only). Also have a browse open parties section.

4 Likes

Sorry didn’t understand the first time, yeah this is a good idea, as longas the party cap stays at 8. Also the commands would be nice!

3 Likes

Even I feel it’s a good idea, I would like to add one thing
“If someone accidentally declines the invite he cannot be invited again” this should be removed I feel

3 Likes

Amazing idea, honestly. Will make parties 10x easier to use and will be great for streaming like you always do.

3 Likes

I 100% agree! it’s such a hassle disbanding and remaking a party.

3 Likes

As a furry, I agree.

1 Like

:smiley_cat: yes! I hope they consider it.

1 Like

I really want this considered. :slightly_smiling_face:

The only issue then would be spam party invites, so I think they should also add an option to ignore invites from a user, and not send the invite message if you still have a pending invite.

2 Likes

This should definitely be added because /p ignore is a thing.

There is one

2 Likes

in the “hive settings” menu when you click pause/ escape there’s an option to toggle party invites.

1 Like

Yeah, had to disable party invites due to an obsessive youtube fan (I’m not kidding). Have them back on now though

2 Likes

Yeah, if I ever needed to join a party, /party accept gamerboyyt :wink:

2 Likes