Time Owl pet

Time Owl pet
Well, we all know there’s no rare pet Or a free way to get a pet
And as we know there’s a costume for free it’s called time Owl
So what if there’s a pet that can be get it for free Once you reach a certain loginstreak?

And maybe you can get it if you reach 500 Instead of 365 I mean, pets are really great So I choose 500 Instead of 365 But it’s up to the hive team

I’d rather you vote here (:

Concept :

file_7
file_6

jun 24 :
That’s a really old concept :skull: and kind of bad but look at this amazing concept

82 Likes

My man just give the file to them

20 Likes

This 3D model is so good. Well done.

And I agree, The Hive should ask you for the file. It’s perfect.

10 Likes

Personally I would much rather have the option to pick the pet or the costume when you reach a year, good idea nevertheless.

Also that is an awesome model!

6 Likes

OOO! That is such a good idea actually, they probably wouldn’t do this though as some people might want the pet but they can’t as they already have the Time Owl costume. Now, I think about it, what would you choose?

What Time Owl Cosmetic Would You Rather Have?
  • Costume
  • Pet

0 voters

4 Likes

The timeowl costume is my favourite costume but the pet suggested here is adorable!

12 Likes

Love this idea! I would suggest this comes with 365 days as well as the time owl, though.

7 Likes

that looks great!

1 Like

baby yoda vibes

@anon45226317 how about you unlock it when you hit 365 days, but have to do something extra to actuallyhave the pet. a quest or something?
since it’s an extra reward, it’d make sense for an extra little challenge

7 Likes

Yup…seems more rewarding that way

3 Likes

First of all, thank you guys :heart:

I didn’t save the model/file :sweat_smile: But I’m really sure they’ll do better than that :100:!

Good idea And this thing makes you really special because there’s a small percentage that have 365 loginstreak and at the same time, I don’t think it’s a good idea lol But anyway, vote here

• 200 loginstreak
  • 365 loginstreak
0 voters
5 Likes

The hive team is heartbroken rn

10 Likes

Can’t we have it only for 365+ since its meant to be special

If someone could make a poll for it I’m too shy for that :pensive:

2 Likes
  • 365-
  • 365+

0 voters

3 Likes

pls not more than 365 D:

the poll vaix did is fine

3 Likes

It’s kind of interesting to see that everyone (To the Hall of Fame’s knowledge) who voted for the 200 day loginstreak option doesn’t have a 365+ loginstreak. No hate to anyone, but it is a factor to consider when 5 people that have the time owl voted for the 365 day option out of the total 9 votes.

4 Likes

That looks so good

1 Like

I think this would be such a cute pet!! However I think it should maybe be added at two years or maybe some other mark after a year, since it’s a pet, or something like that =) Cute idea though

13 Likes

I’m fine with either a year or two years - I love the idea of having an extremely exclusive pet

• 1 year loginstreak
  • 2 year loginstreak
  • 500 day loginstreak

0 voters

Vote on this if you want

10 Likes

2 years would make it a lot more exclusive, which i think would be great. Personally i wouldn’t want pets to be common; i’d rather see only one or two players per hub with a pet (although maybe a few more in green hubs)

It could be cool for 500 days as well

6 Likes