Time Owl pet

Time Owl pet
I’m sure there are people who have suggested 200 loginstreak rewards But I don’t think anyone suggested that reward…
Once you reach 200 days loginstreak You get a pet called Time Owl
Kind of like that :
file_7
file_6

34 Likes

My man just give the file to them

7 Likes

This 3D model is so good. Well done.

And I agree, The Hive should ask you for the file. It’s perfect.

4 Likes

Personally I would much rather have the option to pick the pet or the costume when you reach a year, good idea nevertheless.

Also that is an awesome model!

2 Likes

OOO! That is such a good idea actually, they probably wouldn’t do this though as some people might want the pet but they can’t as they already have the Time Owl costume. Now, I think about it, what would you choose?

What Time Owl Cosmetic Would You Rather Have?
  • Costume
  • Pet

0 voters

1 Like

The timeowl costume is my favourite costume but the pet suggested here is adorable!

3 Likes

Love this idea! I would suggest this comes with 365 days as well as the time owl, though.

4 Likes

that looks great!

baby yoda vibes

@Emberz1 how about you unlock it when you hit 365 days, but have to do something extra to actuallyhave the pet. a quest or something?
since it’s an extra reward, it’d make sense for an extra little challenge

Yup…seems more rewarding that way

1 Like

First of all, thank you guys :heart:

I didn’t save the model/file :sweat_smile: But I’m really sure they’ll do better than that :100:!

Good idea And this thing makes you really special because there’s a small percentage that have 365 loginstreak and at the same time, I don’t think it’s a good idea lol But anyway, vote here

• 200 loginstreak
  • 365 loginstreak

0 voters

1 Like

The hive team is heartbroken rn

3 Likes

Can’t we have it only for 365+ since its meant to be special

If someone could make a poll for it I’m too shy for that :pensive:

1 Like
  • 365-
  • 365+

0 voters

1 Like

pls not more than 365 D:

the poll vaix did is fine

2 Likes

It’s kind of interesting to see that everyone (To the Hall of Fame’s knowledge) who voted for the 200 day loginstreak option doesn’t have a 365+ loginstreak. No hate to anyone, but it is a factor to consider when 5 people that have the time owl voted for the 365 day option out of the total 9 votes.

2 Likes

That looks so good

I think this would be such a cute pet!! However I think it should maybe be added at two years or maybe some other mark after a year, since it’s a pet, or something like that =) Cute idea though

3 Likes

I’m fine with either a year or two years - I love the idea of having an extremely exclusive pet

• 1 year loginstreak
  • 2 year loginstreak
  • 500 day loginstreak

0 voters

Vote on this if you want

1 Like

2 years would make it a lot more exclusive, which i think would be great. Personally i wouldn’t want pets to be common; i’d rather see only one or two players per hub with a pet (although maybe a few more in green hubs)

It could be cool for 500 days as well

1 Like