The Big Vote

This vote would be a part of the newsletter. It would take a few forum suggestions and put them into a poll for the broader Hive community to vote for. The winner of this poll would have to be added, and the results are binding. Idk how they would decide which topics would go into the vote, but maybe high ranking staff could each pick one anonymously. Things such as Hive++, the Time Owl Pet, and Achievements could finally be added. I see this as a win for both the community getting their ideas added and for Hive. More support from the community.

also, there is no way they could do those big suggestions bi-monthly

3 Likes

That’s the thing, in that post he said game-specific. None of the examples I gave were game-specific.

There are several thousand suggestions on here. I’m sure they could. If not, how about quarter-monthly? tri-monthly? Once every 3 months.

2 Likes

I believe that Zpc is saying they can’t add big suggestions like achievements every 2 months

Also, remember what happened during the MInecraft mob votes?
This would cause chaos

5 Likes

Oh. That makes sense now.

And yeah Ig you have a point with the mob votes.

1 Like

Quartermonthly would be every 4th of a month (which is a week). You’re thinking of a quarter of a year, which would be trimonthly. Trimonthly is every 3 months, but thirdmonthly is every third of a month, meaning to refer to 4 months, you would say quadmonthly, instead of quartermonthly.

So what you’re saying is trimonthly, or quarteryearly.

also why is the ? small

2 Likes

How about YEARLY!!! That way the community gets to enjoy the new feature for a year and then by the time the popularity dies down a bit, there is already a new one in progress

6 Likes

Would probably be more suitable :+1:
Love the idea of adding some more community interactions! I voted

3 Likes