Time Owl pet

730 or 500 would be perfect I think.

2 Likes

just opened forums after a long time and WOW. Everything i wanna say is this is so cool and its will work well since peoples will get more motivation to login every day. and i one of them. pet is so cute, i wonder what animation its will have. and yes, its should be given for 200 days or after half year of logining. i swear if its will get added i will start to login every day (since i stopped after getting the dedicated hub title)

3 Likes

Hi, WOW :star_struck: I really love the model. I just have a question.
How did you make the images, I’ve wanted to do this but don’t know how. Can you please tell me?

1 Like

Pretty sure Vaix used blockbench
You right click on the project and there should be a pop up like ‘screenshot model’

Use that it gives an image like the one vaix uploaded

3 Likes

Thanks!

just noticed it now but the owls posture looks painful lmao

(the design is amazing tho)

2 Likes

Vaix has edited the topic to a 500 day loginstreak! Super happy to see this, hopefully this can be implemented!

2 Likes

smash vote gamers

2 Likes

nooooooo i cri :(

2 Likes

oh dear lord that is good!
that is a good idea!

5 Likes

Tbh the beak looks a bit to orange maby it should be a bit more yellow?

2 Likes

Bump bc it’s amazing

1 Like

I’m so confused

Did you just “bump” a topic 3 hours after the last reply?

Because 3 hours is not a bump lol

2 Likes

Oh wait I thought that said 3 DAYS lol ok sorry!

2 Likes

a 3 day bump is still pretty unnecessary

6 Likes

Yeah true tho

Bump
I think this would really be a cool addition, considering I am getting time owl tomorrow :eyes:
Very few people have a long login streak. Pretty sure it would be very less than the number of people who bought cubee, so this pet would really be rare.
I hope hive considers adding this.
Even if it was at 365 days it would be cool, since many people abandon their login streak past 365 days and it could be unfair to them.

4 Likes

This is Cool

this aged well

anyway now that pets are pretty common, I think that this pet should be given at 365 days

4 Likes

Like milk, some would say

Agreed. It also stops the whole people-dropping-loginstreaks-because-no-more-rewards issue

2 Likes