1 Like

I made this little design! Hope yall like! :heart:

hOwl looks?

55 Likes

o my gosh thats cute

3 Likes

No way! That needs to be added!

5 Likes

Fracasadoh is like the best designer I have ever seen!

5 Likes

I can’t decide which one is cuter, Vaix’s or this one

3 Likes

That’s the best model I’ve ever seen I hope when this model is added there should be an option that allows if you want to Choose it with glasses or not
concept of what I mean :

the Hive team should add the concept you made

21 Likes

Or maybe the pet could bob his glasses up and down from time to time, if you know what I mean.

6 Likes

You two are poppin off

6 Likes

Untitled79_20220410235822
U might like this idea guys the pet will put in your shoulder or make him fly

14 Likes

although thats cool, but i honestly think we’re adding too many features lol

5 Likes

Yea but these would open a whole lot of possibilities. Like cosmetics for your cosmetics. The hive would probably make bank out of clothes for pets XD

1 Like

Wow~ This looks really good. This would be a good companion.
I personally would say they should give it out at a 730 day (2 years) loginsteak, similar to the costume (which is given out after a year) for the effect of more rewards and motivation, of course.

Feature-wise I would go with @ItsVaix ´s concept, as this is an ideal alternative look . Similar to the cubee pet, it should just follow you by flying (and maybe some tricks while AFK).

(Thanks for reading this text.)

1 Like

This now has 100 votes!

4 Likes

wonderful ur the best art maker for hive

2 Likes

Bump
for more votes

1 Like

thats a good idea because i got the Cubee but the time owl will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cool. 500 days will be so hard to do it so let stick they 365 days

From-SuperMarioPlayU

3 Likes

I would love to see the time owl pet. The only thing that I would like to see however is it would come in a set with the skin at 1 year, because i don’t think a player should get it before the skin, but anything over a year seems too long considering how few players even hit that mark.

Pets are supposed to be rare

And I wouldn’t want a 100 ppl in hub with the owl pet

I love this idea so much! It would definitely motivate players to go for loginstreak!