Time Owl pet

What hub have you been in where 100 people have had the time owl costume lol

1 Like

Let me introduce you to ‘exhageration’

1 Like

Bruh there’s exaggeration and then there’s the fact that there’s probably one person per lobby who’s even got dedicated title, let alone the costume as well as the fact I’ve seen like two lobby’s with 100 people.

1 Like

OMG I’m going to log onto the hive server for a year straight just to get this %100 its so adorable please make it waddle XD

1 Like

If they end up adding it, I hope it’s just like this <3

2 Likes

:bird: i like this idea :baby_chick:

3 Likes

Bump! For people haven’t vote yet

1 Like

Yes! I agree with this!!!

Bump because

hope this will be added soon, I can’t wait any longer :frowning:
also please anyone do not bump, I’m sure this makes the topic closed,unless a long time has passed since the topic

9 Likes

I got a 600 day streak today!!

So I really hope this is added so continuing my streak isn’t for nothing :slight_smile:

13 Likes

BUMP

I was just on my highest loginstreak yet and then lost it… back to 0 for me…

Lol I just threw my 415+ login streak a month ago

3 Likes

my 1 day loginstreak that I just lost

2 Likes

637 and I’m really nervous.
I have a feeling I’ll lose before the pet released .
I feel bad for each of you who lost their loginstreak but please Avoid bump this thread, i don’t see that a whole month is too much time Because most of member in the forum have already voted for this suggestion, I mean look at this… 160+ members has voted on this suggestion :smile_tear: that’s really a large number.
note: Im still gonna bump this thread but for a long time maybe after 3 months? or when new changes in the forum come ? Or new members ? I don’t know But Thank you for understanding.

7 Likes

my 818 got an L + ratio

7 Likes

Oof

Also Gyrra how ya doing?

amazing renders

1 Like

Pretty good, you?

But we should probably try to stay on topic

4 Likes

I would be so happy if they added this!

1 Like

This is probably my favourite suggestion I’ve seen on the forums. Hive, PLEASE add this.

also an idea for a hub title could be
GREAT SCOTT

4 Likes