Time Owl pet

This really need to release because im tired getting quest point and game booster everyday

1 Like

i really want this to be added i think it would be a great addition to the hive!

read what the owner of this post said

1 Like

this could be a bit unbalanced, but ill still vote.

Wdym unbalanced?

500 days or even 1 year is a bit unfair, when you can work an hour and buy another pet

Thats the point? An exclusive pet for those willing to log in everyday for that long

8 Likes

It would be a bigger flex to earn it and be a consistent user rather than using your 5$ Minecoin gift card you got for Christmas.

6 Likes

Bump since the Hive is adding only cosmetics instead of new games this should get added :cubee:

There probably gonna take this down because I'm being honest....
6 Likes

Please keep this thread on topic. Any unnecessary posts will be removed.

7 Likes

bump because I did it (2 years) .

and I’m still waiting for this… :face_holding_back_tears:

15 Likes

congrats :trophy:

2 Likes

We need This Hive It’s almost at 200 votes :pleading_face:

3 Likes

This really needed to added

2 Likes

Voted cuz why not get more motivation to get a longer loginstreak! (Im almost at 190 streak)

I like the idea, but the hive said you only can get pets by buying them

Not all literally got rock on April fools there’s a chance they make a free pet Like doing this

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain that they meant they won’t make them all buyable through quest points and stuff like that. So there will never be a quest thing you can buy pet gifts. Free pets can happen, just won’t make them all buyable. Same with mounts and hats probably.

1 Like

I made this poll in case Hive had any hesitation about people who had thrown their loginstreaks. This is not a legitimate measurement of how many people have actually thrown their streaks, since this could be easily faked, but it will hopefully spark some discussion. :smile:

• I have thrown my login streak and would still like to see this added.
  • I have thrown my login streak and would not like to see this added.
  • I have not thrown my login streak.

0 voters

If Hive has stated clearly that they are not going to add this, please give us a link to where :pray:

However, if you’re talking about this post from ClankStar, I believe he clarified somewhere that “not committing” means that they haven’t decided either way yet.

1 Like