Time Owl pet

I haven’t thrown my login streak bc I’m only at 285, but I kinda want to throw it after getting the time owl

Costume I mean btw

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest I don’t know where the original post is. I think the person I heard it from, who I also don’t remember, probably misinterpreted Clank’s post. I will update my post to exclude this information. Thank you! :smile:

3 Likes

Almost at 200 votes :pepehappy: :cubee:

2 Likes

200!!! (second time this week I’ve done this lol)

Hive have to add this now or I’m throwing my login streak (they care a lot about that sort of thing)

3 Likes

This is Officially 200 votes

1 Like

It had a message included with the poll that was relevant, but I removed the message.

can we stop these questions, polls and other things that we don’t need to discuss :grinning:

9 Likes

If you think they are unnecessary, you could just flag the posts for being off topic

2 Likes

Yes master

1 Like

still and extremely great topic. I love this model and everything!

2 Likes

Let’s stop talking about polls now. Fracasadoh’s model looks great and if something like this gets added they should use a model similar to that one. Maybe they could even update the time owl costume too! :smile:

3 Likes

I’d like this to be added. Though I should add that due to it being another long login streak reward, I think the hive should store player’s longest login streaks so that players that did reach the mark before losing their streak before could still get it

1 Like

If you do /loginstreak you can see your longest one so it is stored in some way.

3 Likes

Ahh ok. Then in that case as long as they could use that for distributing it then I think it would work well

2 Likes

I found out where I heard it from and it definitely isn’t an official statement. Here it is.

Edit: Just realized that is a completely different thing entirely. :skull:

PLEASE ADD THIS. I’m on a 479 login and this would be such a cool addition! There should be more rewards for logins. Maybe 500, 730( 2 years ), and 1000 day logins could have their own rewards as well. Voted! Such a great idea.

3 Likes

I like that you included the concept art, it ties the whole suggestion together! Obviously 200+ votes speaks for itself. Add this for the people!

14 Likes

I definitely agree with this idea which gives players a chance to get a bit more pets. As other comments i agree with the pet being added for a two year hive login streak as it gives a little bit of a challenge of getting it. In all i find this to be a pretty amazing and incredible model of a time owl pet. Really hope to see this pet added in the near future!

5 Likes

I know hive won’t add pets or mounts and wants them to always to be paid, but I feel like they should REALLY consider this for dedicated players. I’m on my trip to get time owl and hopefully hive adds this if I even reach it.

4 Likes

Even if it’s not for free, limiting the purchase of this pet to people with a 2 year login streak would be very very cool. voted!

6 Likes