Exlusive pets for hive plus

exclusive pets for hive plus

i think hive should add elusive pets for people with hive because they already have hub titles and avatars so why not a pet or so

More information:

i think that because they alraedy give use hub title why not give us pets

2 Likes

Votes this seems like a good idea and would encourage more newer players to buy hive+. Also the hive will make pets purchasable with minecoins so both would be cool! Also welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Personally I think this would ruin the pets; if almost everyone got them they wouldn’t really feel ‘special’.

4 Likes

if this were to be a thing it should probably be something small, like a little green + that hovers around you, but not something on the level of cubee

5 Likes

I feel this would take away the rarity of the items. Oh wow you have that dog pet? Congrats! 50,000 other people have it too. Pets should be rare collectibles not something everyone will have.

2 Likes

Clankstar has confirmed that some pets will be purchasable with Minecoins. So a lot of people are eventually going to have pets towards the middle part of the year anyways.

1 Like

#ChaoPetftw <3

4 Likes

I agree with the others here - pets are meant to be exclusive.

This on the other hand would be a great idea, I think.

im double sided now

a floating plus could be cool but a pet is too cool

Yeah, I agree, I really want a Time Owl Pet to be a thing. That would just look really cool. BUT, like BlizzLee said earlier, pets are going to be purchasable with minecoins soon so they won’t even be rare. So I don’t think it matters if they add the Hive+ Pet or not. Obviously it would be cool. But I don’t think there is a need as they have just recently revamped Hive+.

1 Like

Ye but these would only be like 1 pet and were just for them just like a hub title or avatar

Ye but it would aslo make more people want to buy it plus 50,000 have the costume and there ment to be rare

I agree. Maybe a special green + that is a hat instead. Pets would be a little too much I think

I realize this post is over a year old but this is a good idea! Why not have an exclusive hive plus pet, it’s good marketing. Additionally, if they did add leaderboard rewards an exclusive pet would make the grinding scene fairly active.

4 Likes