Rewards for 1000 day login streak

I think there should be a reward for achieving a 1000 day login streak, there’s one for 100 days but not 1000 which is way harder to achieve.

I’ve actually achieved this as you can see in the image and was quite sad to learn I got no reward for my dedication to the server.

Voted and good idea

2 Likes

But, like what reward? There are many similar suggestions (maybe even dupes) who suggest this and more.

Like do you want a costume? A rank? What?

2 Likes

I know what we could use: the Time Owl (pet)(you can find it here).

Yes, I know Hive stated they won’t give you free mounts or pets except for April Fools but come on this is 1000 day of login streak! Is about 3 years!

2 Likes

goooood idea vote vote vote :))

It isnt that I personally want something Its just disappointing they havent already had a reward for such an achievement. A costume, hub title, or anything would most likely be the reward.

I doubt many other people if anyone has achieved this and for the select few that will in the future a special reward would be perfect

3 Likes

I think there kinda has to be a limit at some point regarding rewards for specific loginstreaks, 1,000 days is a lot of dedication to one server that only a small number of players will reach. The farthest I see Hive going with this in the future is maybe allowing players to get a free pet/mount, etc. of their choice for their (almost) 3 year streak. Along with that, 1,000 is insane and tbh hitting that milestone alone is amazing. Congratulations !

2 Likes