Skyblock (new game suggestion)

Adding skyblock:

[My suggestion is to add skyblock to hive mcpe]

**skyblock is a tycoon sky game where you build, sell, and buy.
Why I think adding skyblock to the hive is skyblock is a fun grindy game, people can have a great time in skyblock. If skyblock was added it will make people more active and bring more people in. There isn’t much to do with commands just the hard part would be adding in items and cool unique features but you might be able to find a page already made that you can edit. as skyblock is grindy you can have a friends that can join you in your skyblock island to help adventure and have fun making people have friends that can come in and help out or start a new series. As for me saying series, youtubers or twitch people can record with the there group which will bring in players from other servers. I know that hive only has mini games but mixing things up might work out well, instead of 30-10 min games you can have a game where you can come back to where you left off. What’s fun about skyblock is that it isn’t a game that people can raid in or Greif (if they add them on their island) and it isn’t complicated.

What is skyblock. Skyblock is where players are challenged to live and build on a floating island. The object of the game is to survive without cheating, expand your island, grow your own food and thrive. There are many variations of the SkyBlock game, but the original focuses on a floating dirt island in an ice biome. Players of the SkyBlock game begin the game with the following materials:

• 26 blocks of dirt
  • 1 oak tree
  • 1 chest
  • 1 lava bucket
  • 1 block of ice

SkyBlock can be played solo or enjoyed by multiple players (or as many as can fit on the island at the start). SkyBlock does not have a set game difficulty, though the game should at least be played on Easy to make survival a challenge to the player. Playing SkyBlock is a great way to take a break from other Minecraft worlds and other projects. You can play the game as quick as you can or you can take your time.

Players are encouraged to remain on the floating island and to not jump off of the edge if dying. Throwing your inventory into a chest and jumping off of the island is an easy solution but takes the challenge out of SkyBlock; players should work toward growing their own food to prevent starvation.
This is a brief explanation on what skyblock is for further info about skyblock just look it up.**

[why skyblock should be added to hive is that all the other recommended servers don’t have skyblock. And people on Xbox can play. And mobile people can play]

This is some reasons why you should add skyblock to hive.

9 Likes

I’m not against skyblock, but I don’t even think hive has done it on their java server so it wouldn’t work

9 Likes

I’m against sky block because I don’t want to try hard on anymore games.

4 Likes

Skyblock isn’t really the type of game that the hive wants to do, as they’re a minigame server, and skyblock is a long term thing

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

No skyblock is boring and would lag the server. Also dupe suggestion

6 Likes

I think this was the first skyblock suggestion ever made. Idk if this should be locked or not, so @Hlzyzptlk just in case

4 Likes

Hive specializes in minigames, not really games where you have to pull an all-nighter. That’s why no factions, no skyblock, no survival, no creative, etc. Hive likes minigames with a winner. For example treasure wars. Theres always gotta be someone that wins. Also treasure wars has a time limit, which this game can’t have.

7 Likes

Looks to be one of the earlier suggestions for SkyBlock so I’ll allow the bumping so long as it’s for constructive feedback :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

22 Likes

dear god please no we already have 4 server with skyblock

9 Likes

And they are all boring

7 Likes

I would really love if they would consider adding skyblock to the hive bedrock.
as much as i love the other minigames, the hive should have a game (as the OP said) that makes people come back wanting to do it more and more. I mean, other minigames is great, but they are just like a 3-10 minutes per game, and repetitive (not saying repetitive in a bad way, you get my point).

I know The Hive are very creative when creating a minigame and choosing name for it. So, why dont they make skyblock, but with a whole new things and feature that has never done before.

Why do i (or maybe other players) need skyblock in The Hive?
Simply, because i love The Hive and i play a lot in it. Another reason is, as far as i know, The Hive have 3 different regions, which are NA, EU, and ASIA. This would attract more people to play a lot and grind in their own skyblock world.
I personally play a lot in The Hive because it has Asia region server, and its the smoothest server than any other featured servers XD

My suggestion is:

• Differentiate between regular players and hive ranked players (regular players can only have one skyblock world, while hive ranked players can have up to, five maybe?)

• People can come to our skyblock world, but we choose their permission. for example Visitor, can only visit and explore around but cant interact, and Friend, who can interact inside our world

• Keep inventory off. This one, i think it is the most important one. I visited many other servers, but most of them have keep inventory, which makes the game not fun and kind of nothing to lose.

well, thats all i got for suggestion. I really hope it will ever get added to The Hive

4 Likes

I think that the server is missing something vanilla from Minecraft. It can be either SkyBlock or Prison.

3 Likes

SkyBlock is a mini game. Why do you think this is not a mini game?

2 Likes

thats a truth i forgot. its a minigame server.
ignore my suggestions, its useless because it will never get added

2 Likes

It’s a long term thing, what orbixx meant by minigame is gams with rounds, not term games

6 Likes

I think this one might be the original suggestion

1 Like

I think it would work best if Hive made this as a custom map instead of built into the server.

4 Likes

Well, regarding many of you saying it’s actually “not a minigame”, the Hive would probably tweak the Skyblock game into something even fun. Remember Hive released a completely-unique SkyWars? They would make skyblock into a game round mode, for example, perhaps, building your island and then participating in cross-island pvp events?

2 Likes

That’s different. SkyWars is and always was a minigame with rounds. SkyBlock isn’t.

6 Likes