Reviving The Hive

Hello, Fellow Hive players. WE NEED TO REVIVE THE HIVE. A lot of Youtubers have left the game, such as Mj Owns U, Deezee, and Fowben, and a lot of players have as well, such as PaperBaker14, and a lot more.

THIS IS HOW WE GOTTA DO THIS

Im making a petition that (hopefully) gets 1000 votes. If we do this, we ask Hive to start on a bunch of gamemodes, like bridge, skyblock, and tnt run. This will revive the hive, for a few reasons.

1. Bridge is not on any bedrock server except for cubecraft. Cubecraft only has a 5v5 mode, so if we can convince HIVE to make bridge, hive will start getting more players.

2. Skyblock is paid on most servers like mineville, so we just have to make a more creative skyblock, like hypixel did.

3. TNT run is a really popular game, but it is not available anywhere on bedrock. If HIVE adds this, then people will come back.

With these things, people will come back to the HIVE and we will restore its Glory.

WHOSE WITH ME!

they both work at the hive, they didnt leave, theyre just doing their job

i think evident said somewhere that hive is adding a bridge style gamemode, but i could be wrong

hive stated a while ago that this is not something theyre planning on doing

block drop is hive’s version of tnt run and its being added in the arcade

3 Likes

Evident didn’t say that they’re adding bridge, he added his own bridge gamemode. Otherwise, everything else is right, have a nice day.

2 Likes

It would help if Hive added more limited time game to encourage players to play. Also I noticed there are at least 100 videos on Hive secrets. Maybe if Hive adds some more and prizes for those who notice them would attract more players.

The hive isn’t dying

1. All of these are dupes

please use the search tool next time before posting

3 Likes

They might be, but they haven’t been uploading

“The hive isn’t dying”

Look it up

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion