A New Hive Experience

HIVE Skyblock

I think with how well games turn out on the Hive, that a good, clean, and balanced Skyblock would be incredibly fun.

I have ideas of what the play experience would be like. So here’s my thoughts :smiley:

In the beginning
The player would go to the npc and select co-op, or single player. And get two world options. (Hive + members can have more, like maybe 4)

Mainland/Skyblock Hub
After selecting which one they want, solo or co-op, they spawn on a floating island and see a different island in the distance. After completing simple tasks assigned to them to get them started, they bridge over to the other island where they can find a portal that leads them to a skyblock hub, where they can interact, trade, and explore. Or also known as the “Mainland” They will use the mainland to get purchase stuff for the players island, or for themselves. However, certain parts of the mainland can’t be accessed, without completing certain missions, or getting progress on their island. To keep them coming back to see what else there is to discover, also it would help with the progression of the gameplay, making sure that there is a certain pace that is flexible, but not breakable.

Island visiting
You may also have a setting where players and visit other peoples islands, this of course can be a setting, where players can limit who sees their island, and whether or not that player has to be offline for people to visit. (So players can’t just come in whenever they want)

Quests
Quests can be certain tasks that are needed to progress into the game itself. They can offer little rewards along the way to lead the player into completion. Something to take not is that it would be more beneficial if the quests were divided into step by step processes so the player doesn’t feel burned out completing one thing. By seeing active progress, the player will feel more accomplished, and want to keep on progressing.

Bosses
Bosses can be events where players can get together to achieve items unavailable by trading or purchasing. Where players can receive items or tools that grant certain perks or other things that could be used in quests.

From seeing how smooth and balanced other games are in the Hive, I, and others would love to see something like this on the Hive.

Thank you for reading😊

make hive + ppl amount 8 (same as hive+ party size)

realy good idea and i would love this to be added voted

For the billionth time

Dupe: Skyblock (new game suggestion)

Theres been over 50 suggestions, I wish people actually searched for dupes.

2 Likes

Fr. Too bad some people are either lazy or don’t read the rules.

Hey!

As mentioned above this is, unfortunately, a duplicate suggestion. Please remember to use the search bar to find out if your suggestion has not been mentioned before.

Have a great day :blobheart: