Where I've been (Plus a concept)

Hello Hive community, Marioplayer1u here. It’s been a really REALLY long time since i’ve been here. I’ll update on how i’ve been doing (to the 3 people who care), and deliver a new concept for a possible minigame. While I was gone, I made a new YT channel (currently very small), and I have finished my goal of a year of the Hive (thanks to a great worker at the Hive who helped me restore my streak). I took a long mental health break and I am doing really great.

Now for my concept…

Skyblock. Yep.
This seems pretty weird for the Hive, and may have been talked about already. But its seems like a great, popular game to add. It could be a game in the Arcade. It could also have multiplayer and a economy called “Bee-Coins”.

I hope this will catch you up with both me personally, and my ideas. -Marioplayer1u

Thanks for the life story

Also please.
This. Is. A. Dupe.

Use. The. Search. Bar. Next. Time.

6 Likes

Hey there,

Just like the above person said, please make sure you’re using the search bar to see if your suggestion has already been made before making a post. If it has, your more than welcomed to upvote it.

In this case, your suggestion has already been made, like the above person has said. You can upvote it if you’d like (Skyblock (new game suggestion))

Have a great day/night :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Very sorry. Again, this is my first time in nearly a year at this point of using the forums, I completely disregarded to check. This is my fault on my part.
I apologize.

6 Likes