UHC gamemode or Skyblock

Lemme start with UHC. This topic has been covered by a Hive youtuber already, who I’m not gonna name since I don’t remember if that’s against the rules or not, but suffice it to say, I wholeheartedly agree with him, with the idea that Hive could do a UHC type gamemode, almost like SG but with larger maps and more of a “survival” aspect to it, with a 500x500 or even 1000x1000 border, with a certain amount of caves, and different biomes and whatnot, UHC could be a fun game for players who enjoy both more laidback Hive experiences as well as more hardcore PvP experience, allowing different playstyles, like trapping, skybasing, and just 1v1 duels. I do understand if Hive doesn’t do this, since this is a pretty big project to do, but this WOULD massively spike the player counts, as well as bring back youtubers who have since stopped uploading due to lack of content.

Next is Skyblock. Cubecraft already has this (although I am not a huge fan of it, it is the best skyblock currently on featured servers) but I think Hive could do a much better job with it, and would also be a great non-pvp gamemode for those groups of players who don’t do PvP. As to how the level up system could work, you could do it with mining ores, killing mobs, and buying items from shops (assuming you wanted to go the shop route instead of the more grindy route), all giving their respective amounts of exp. Again, another massive project for Hive, but I personally wouldn’t put it high on the release priority list, since Hive has released a few non-pvp modes recently, so I’d rather them focus on updating current pvp modes or adding new ones.

Anyways, these are just my ideas, lemme know what you guys think and what pros and cons there are to these ideas, and besides that, I’m done!

also PLEASE ADD BACK NEMO SLAP

i think both suggestions have been mentioned already.

4 Likes

This is most likely true, but the more people that post about it, the more it could potentially get added

Nonono, thats not how the forums work. Posting suggestions that are already suggested is against the rules, there is also a search tool you can use to see if your idea has already been suggested.

Also, try not to have 2 seperate ideas in 1 post as Hive wouldn’t know who is being voted for.

2 Likes

But there is a major flaw with that, that being ideas that are old now will never have a chance. If I were to say, copy and paste an old idea into a new one, that would be plagiarizing as well as kinda stupid.

And I wanted to put these in two separate posts but the site was bugging for me lol

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. These ideas have already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original posts:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: