Skyblock (new game suggestion)

So pretty much walls mixed with sky wars?

4 Likes

Sky block would bring in heaps more players and it would also give hive a feel to see if players like more long term games

2 Likes

just build long edition

2 Likes

its more long term and tracks actual progress instead of just numbers, occasional costumes, and hub titles. the other games arent in that same boat, because this requires a lot more coding. most of the other servers have skyblock too, so just go there.

1 Like

Not much need for the bunp there

1 Like

didn’t check date oops

2 Likes

I would honestly like this but the Hive is a minigame server, which means no games that you need to expand instead of grind. But my point is Cubecraft, Mineplex, Lifeboat and Mineville are laggy servers, if they lag in NA, then the lag would be worse on Asia. I would honestly like the Hive to not be ONLY minigames, add some vanilla gamemodes also like skyblock, creative and survival, this would honestly attract more players than ever, all around the globe.

1 Like

True, but I guess in reality I think it’d be hard to manage. There will be so much coding, so many players, so many bugs and exploits (Such as dupe glitches), etc. Each big update would definitely attract so many people, but too much I believe. It would cost more money to create room for more players (Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

And personally, I don’t enjoy skyblock that much due to how grindy it is. It makes it so boring in my opinion. But everyone is allowed to have their own thoughts. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The idea is good but I think Hive is ok without it.

2 Likes

I enjoy sky block but there are many servers which already have sky block so just play one of the other servers which have it though they make you pay the only type of sky block hive might add would be one block and would probably have multiple alterations since every other server has the default one. The only way of knowing is if they announce that they are considering or working on it.

3 Likes

Sky block would not fit on the Hive, but it would be intresting to see how they would make it

5 Likes

I think skyblock would be fun to have on hive. If hive had intended to do create it they would have done this a while ago.

1 Like

This would be really cool but im pretty sure Potatopie25 has said the hive is hive MINIGAMES so there games aren’t long term they end for example tw sw etc. This would be really cool but they only have minigames so I don’t think they’ll add it sadly :sob:
Edit: I voted incase it does get added cause I do want it (:

2 Likes

if you dont want to tryhard it then just don’t play it.

1 Like

Hive is a mini game server and last time I checked skyblock isn’t ‘mini’

1 Like

Do you think it would be cool if hive’s skyblock is named “colony” or something. Very hive related

1 Like

Bruh why is this even open?

Hive said the won’t add skyblock then what’s the point of a thread?

1 Like

Know what they should do?
Add oneblock.
Most servers have SkyBlock, but not many have one block. It would set the hive apart from the rest.

we really need this but the Hive won’t add skyblock :upside_down_face:

Enough servers have skyblock already, why does Hive need one?