The Block Party Update

And yeah, I made it for JB and I’ll make it for BP. This is the

:mirror_ball: Block Party Update :mirror_ball:

Our party game need to be updated before it get buried (RIP Ground Wars).
Today I’m suggesting to revamp the game with a lot of cool additions!

But first of all…
Do you prefer maps or gamemodes?

• Maps!
  • Gamemodes!
0 voters
Maps!

This idea is now eliminated.
You can take a look but don’t except it added.

Instead of Zuk’s lab everytime, we’ll be able to vote maps (so Hive+ players can finally have a important “role”)!

Dancefloor Lab

Is the normal map, nothing will change!

Sky Paradise

A new map, Skywars ispired. It has got just some rainbows around. I got ispired by a map I was making for no reason:

Note that only the middle is the “true” dancefloor.

Moon 404

A map ispired to Gravity lobby:

The would be a lab with a dancefloor on the middle. Below there is lava pool where you fall to your demise!

Colosseum Ruins

An (really) old dancefloor that is inside the Colosseum! If you fall, there is a stalactites waiting for you! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

New Hub! :notes:

There will be a new hub similar to Block Drop: in the middle there is a test dancefloor with always only 9 colors (in a square). There is no music and every 5(?) seconds a color is chosen and if you fell a messagge will appear saying:

You fell! You must stand on the right color to survive! Better luck next time! :skull:

Gamemodes!

An idea by @AyaanThe0nee, gamemodes! :checkered_flag:

Gamemodes would change the match, making everything more “Party”!

Normal

Vote for this and nothing will change!

Light Speed

Vote for this and instead of Speed I you’ll get Speed III. Using the Speed potion will give you Speed IV!

DancefloorS

Ispired to @Thomas4725 “Escapees”, vote for this and the dancefloor instead of only 1 floor will have 2, 3, or even 5 different! All this floors usually have a detachment of 1□.

Moon Mix

Vote for this and instead of Speed I you’ll get Antigravity (Slow Falling I, Jump Boost II)!

Fight 'n Run

Some players “cheat” or are too good at PvP so this gamemode would appear rarely.
Vote for this and during color selecting and the run to the color you can fight with others! When the floor is removed PvP is removed too.

Chaos Mode

Vote for this and PvP and negative Power-Ups will be added to the mix!

Dance Battle

Vote for this, and as the name says all players will be will be divided in 4 teams. Last team standing wins! If you spectate and your team wins, you’ll get XPs of win!

Stayin' Alive

Ispired from @Thomas4725 's idea vote for this and players, after their elimination can spectate and use a “Color Zapper”, a special item that changes the floor colour where it lands.

• 5 seconds countdown
  • each player has their own color
From my view

Vote for this and every player will be set and blocked to 1st person!

ALL or NOTHING

Vote for this and there will be only two colors: black and white. This rounds may seem easier but it’s not! Rounds will be always faster.

ReMiX

Vote for this and color will be more crazy (colors change continuously until the color is selected)!

Neon Revamp

Vote for this and meanwhile you’ll run to the right color, lasers on the floor will appear. They are removed when the floor is removed too.

Bomb Mayhem

This is a really rare gamemode! Vote for this and to stand of the correct colour you must stand near a bomb- no other way to survive!

Zuk's Chaos

Vote for this and one random player will be chosen to be Zuk, and will try to pick off his subjects into the void. As Zuk, you will have items in your inventory that’s purpose is to kill the test subjects, kind of like Deathrun.
Thanks to @SmileyOnSpot!

Leading the way

Vote for this and for each round a player will be chosen to be the Leader and the other Normal Players. Every round a different leader.

• As Leader you’ll have only 1 life and you must lead players to the right color as… you’re the only that knows that! While you’re the leader you will glow (not with the effect but with yellow particles)
    If you fall, you’re eliminated!

• As Normal Player you’ll have to follow the leader. If you fall near the Leader you’re still in game but, watch out!
    If you fall a total of 3 times you’re out anyways.
    If you fall far from the leader you’re instantly eliminated, no lives.

Color Teleporter isn’t in this gamemode!

Boom Soundtrack

Ispired by @Stellar6666 idea, vote for this and the floor will fall after 2 seconds (similar to Block Drop) you step on it, useless you reach the chosen color… the only “solid” color!

Floor is removed anyway when the music stops, remember!

Bugged Episode

There is 1% that despite the gamemode that won, this gamemode will be selected.
In this gamemode you can expect ANYTHING. Every gamemode above :point_up_2: will appear in this round (1x round)! And the music will be a retro-pixel song remixed a lot.

And more…

New Power-Ups! :boombox:

Boombox

A placeable boombox that knockbacks players away. It won’t make you fall in the void (in the borders) because it makes you “fly” near map middle.

Color Bomb

A placeable color bomb. It spawns where it is placed. It can’t be used when a color bomb already spawned by a player or automatically.

Swapper

An item (that looks similar to the Teleporter) that swaps you and the farther player alive.

Undying Totem

An extremely rare item that allows you to save yourself from falling. What I mean?
If you fall because you’re not on the correct color it automatically activates (and leave your inventory) making you jump back from the void, giving you a chance of surving.

Hacking Device

Another extremely rare item. We’re in a sort of digital world so here it is! When you use it all other player (except you) can’t use Power-Ups until the round (not match!) end.
Idea by @SmileyOnSpot.

Painter

Ispired by @SmileyOnSpot and @SuchabunYT ideas, here is the Painter!
This Power-Up isn’t avaible in ReMiX gamemode. When used it change the color below you in the color selected.

New Levels :arrow_up:

There are only 20 levels… so let’s get to 50!
EP: Elimination Phrases
ES: Elimination Sounds
EB: Elimination Beacons
0: Others

20-50 levels
  • Level 21 EP: ___ rapped away
  • Level 22 ES: Explosion
  • Level 23
  • Level 24 EB: Lightning Bolt
  • Level 25 EP: ___ was the old DJ
  • Level 26
  • Level 27 ES: Scale of notes (like when in DR a bridge fall)
  • Level 28 EB: Pink and Light Blue
  • Level 29
  • Level 30 0: Hub Title - Dance 'n Go
  • Level 31
  • Level 32 EP: ___ bite the dust!
  • Level 33 EP: ___ returned to Classic Music.
  • Level 34
  • Level 35 ES: Ender Dragon
  • Level 36 EB: Disco (musical notes)
  • Level 37
  • Level 38 EP: ___ danced until they dropped
  • Level 39 EB: GG (yellow beacon + GG particles)
  • Level 40
  • Level 41 ES: Rock Guitar
  • Level 42 EB: Original Beacon (normal MC Beacon light)
  • Level 43
  • Level 44 ES: Glass broken
  • Level 45 EP: ___ died 'cause the music.
  • Level 46
  • Level 47 0: Avatar - Disco Mania (an avatar with a :mirror_ball: on middle)
  • Level 48 EB: Rainbow
  • Level 49 0: Splod Glasses (like Zuk glasses but with Splodg3r color!)
  • Level 50: Be able to choose your own song! A disk will appear in your inventory and let you choose (when you use it) the song for you!

Note that it isn’t possible to prestige here.
Also thanks to @Stellar6666 for the help!

New Tracks! :trophy:

New musics coming! I have no idea of what them could be- maybe even Minecraft music, like Pigstep?

Other improvements :exclamation:

If you liked my (and others) ideas, consider voting. And also making concepts, ideas! Thx!

Contributors

Totally not copied by Smiley. Yeah, not copied.
@SmileyOnSpot (you got Spotted!)
@AyaanThe0nee (he’s tired due customizing his profile)
@SuchabunYT (you’ll better run like the Bun)
@BaitaLegend (legend!)
@Bubblez705 (bubble sounds)
@Stellar6666 (he’s the only who can compete with me. He has too much ideas)
@AculAce (a sus user imagine?)
@JJ81611 (Playpus… ERR, I MEAN PLATYPUS)
@BlueSheepNL (sheep language)

~ David

Yay I’m the first reply.

This is such an amazing idea!

I have some suggestions for it…

• A power up that lets you disable color teleporters for all other players except yourself

• I’ll let you use part of the suggestion I made for block party from this topic
    Increase Color Bomb accuracy

I hope I can be the first on your contributors :pleading:.

Great idea, I voted!

5 Likes

Amazing idea! An brand new boost for Block Party!
I’ll also let you use my suggestion to add to the list :open_mouth: It’s such an amazing idea.

I like the thought of new powerups as it does bring more content to the game. I feel like maps won’t be that helpful as the game itself still stays the same so I think this suggestion below will improve it too >;D

6 Likes

@SmileyOnSpot
Yeah, you gained what you wanted. :sweat_smile:

@AyaanThe0nee
Well… gamemodes would replace maps. I’ll do a poll about!

@BaitaLegend
You can’t use the teleporters when you’re right above the void… and it also works differently.

5 Likes

I like the idea a lot but i dont think the totem would work dosent the teleporter do pretty much the same thing well at least similar?

5 Likes

I think the powerups could use some work, hive has said they won’t add powerups that affect other players as they don’t want bp to be too competitive, so boomboxes, swappers, and hacking devices aren’t really a good idea. Also a totem would be way too op, no matter how rare it is. It would have to be nerfed heavily to have a chance to be in the game.

I also don’t exactly like the idea of having to touch powerups instead of hitting them.

But i do like pretty much everything else in the suggestion, bridge got maps and it would be cool to see them in bp too

6 Likes

Yeah you’re right they are quite deferent like totems would probably be automatic while teleporters are manual.

5 Likes
  • Uh… where Hive said something like this?
  • Anyway the physical touch would make the game more fluid and fair. It happens a lot of times that a person behind you take your power-up… and you were clicking continuously!
  • Thx!
5 Likes

I don’t remember exactly where but i do know for a fact they have said it

Uhhh… yeah i changed my mind its a good idea

:+1:

5 Likes

Nerf to totems could be they are one use (as expected) having one in you’re inventory disables any other powerup well in you’re inventory or if you want to go extreme disables them for the rest of the round and you can only have one per game rarity could be 1/25

5 Likes

Thank you! I realized I can put rarity!
EDIT: No, I quit, I don’t want to compare the rarity and use maths. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I thought of some replacements for the powerups:

Knockback Boombox

As a replacement for the regular boombox, the Knockback Boombox will work like it does in other games and will knock you forward so you can get a boost.

Remove the swapper

Yep, remove the swapper. Adding all the other powerups will make the game have 8 powerups, and imo thats nice and even and having a 9th one is too much.

A different use for the Hacking Device

Instead of making it disable other players, it could slightly increase the time it takes for the colors to disappear, so players can have more time to go to other colors.

7 Likes
  • You may fall in the void accidentally. That’s why I put that boombox.
  • I don’t really see why… It can have 9 PU (Power-Ups) without problems, no?
  • More time? Because it’s too powerful?
4 Likes

I love this post. If you want, you can add another color bomb post I’ve made. :point_down:

6 Likes

I think It’s a great idea.:+1:

5 Likes

Map idea: Rome

5 Likes

you have to use the coloUr teleporter while the totem is automatic

also if you go into bp cs you can see a lot more powerups and you could add those

5 Likes

i said that after where you;re looking

5 Likes

i know i couldnt be bothered to repl,y after reading the whole post

6 Likes

If in the poll “Gamemodes” win, we’ll add also CS Power-Ups (negative and PvP).

6 Likes