Choose your own song in BP

Ok I know this is similar to this post, but it works differently and isn’t a dupe. I think you should be able to choose your own music for block party that only you can hear. You could choose any song from the soundtrack, have it work like it does now (changing every game), or even have a shuffle mode where it switches every game.
With this approach, people can choose their music without making other people have to listen to it, so it doesn’t get repetitive for other players.
Thank you for reading my suggestion! :smile:

I’m voting for both, i’ll take either.
also splodger added block party category

1 Like

Oh I meant to put it there but forgot. Ty for reminding me. :sweat_smile:

Fair enough.

1 Like

I do feel like choosing your own music is a very good idea so you can play your favourite tracks all the time , though maybe add a random button too so people don’t have to pick just in case. (Also my first BUMP)

1 Like

Bump :cubee:
The Hive just had a minor update to Block party, but this wasn’t added :sob:

1 Like

Bump.
Time to blast Smurf cat. Smurf Cat

We live, we love, we die

“Um… The Hive would have to own the copyrights to Alan Walker’s ‘The Spectre’ in order to use the popular song in ‘Block Party’. Obtaining the permission to a song with over a billion streams on YouTube would be tremendously challenging for a Minecraft server. Considering how this ‘meme’ is on its way out, I doubt purchasing rights to use this song would be beneficial for The Hive. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it probably isn’t going to happen. Also, you said ‘We live, we love, we die’ when the actual lyrics are ‘We live, love, we lie’.” - :nerd_face::point_up:

6 Likes

Hey there! Maybe you have seen my latest suggestion, the Block Party Update!

I wanted to know if I can have rights of your idea to add it there :point_up:
Thank you so much!

1 Like

You can add a link to this suggestion using hyperlink text :)

1 Like