The Block Party Update

YES I’M IN CONTRIBUTORS! TYSM!

Anyway, I gotta get back on topic before Splod3r splodges me (again)

David could you please add the link to my topic next to this :point_down:?

5 Likes

@SmileyOnSpot
New game: Don’t get Splodged
Getting back to topic, fine, give me a sec. I’ll add that link and update some things.

@SuchabunYT
Ok, I’ll add it too.

@BaitaLegend
Ok, I’ll add it too.

Hell, how much ideas :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You have a poll, gamemodes wins, the first thing may be maps, but no section for gamemodes?

I’ll do it myself then!

• Stayin’ Alive: Like an infinite gamemode, but instead of spectating after falling, you can sabotage the arena instead!
  • Dance Battle: Basically Block Party Mega! Who will be the last team standing?
  • Escapees: More focused on teamwork. With every round the arena rises one block higher, and the ultimate goal is to escape!
9 Likes

@Thomas4725 People never give me time.

Just kidding, maybe I’ll use them, thanks.

4 Likes

Nice idea, but I think the 50 levels is a bit much. Maybe 30?

3 Likes

thats only five more than before. 50 is good

5 Likes

Exactly. Half way to 100 (if we’ll never reach it, not with this update of course).

2 Likes

You guys realize how repetitive Block Party is, right? It’s basically like Gravity, getting to level 50 would be a pain. I agree with RockiestRoom2, 30 seems pretty balanced.

3 Likes

Why? It would give players more interest on the game.

2 Likes

How? As I said in my previous post, Block Party is repetitive, and getting to level 50 would be a pain. So my question is, how would it gather more players?

5 Likes

Your opinion had already a solution:

or

Actually these was made to avoid repetitiveness.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for clearing it up! :pray:

3 Likes

Text messaging LOL.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bruh, 6 votes but 15 poll voters. What the heck?I noticed them only now.

Then let’s get back to topic, I don’t want to get splodged too!!!

Also, @AyaanThe0nee, what do you think of my gamemodes ideas? Just to know, remember the idea is yours so suggest if you want!

2 Likes

Make that 7.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god, its perfect :heart: gamemodes needs to be added by now. Like come on!

4 Likes

what i said before :point_up:

6 Likes

Same with leaps, people use those no problem.

Nah, it just seems like too much, especially since block drop has like 6 powerups and is doing fine.

What? no, I’m saying remove the whole disabling powerups thing, and make it it add another second to timer so players have more time to get to a color.

6 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from with the update thing, but I think the game is fun the way it is. I like not needing to teleport to a new map every game. Bridge used to be like that and it was just a nice quick process. The current powerups are all fine, even if the teleporter is slightly overpowered, and I’m pretty sure there are 25 levels, not 20.

I don’t think this game needs a big gameplay update right now, since it’s a fun game that still has a decent amount of players compared to other games that really need something, like sg or gw.

4 Likes

I can see too your point but we already knew that this would be added later in time!

3 Likes