Spawn with a sword in tw

Man, if this is a duplicate I’m gonna cry cos I spent like half an hour searching if this is a duplicate

Ok get this:

Your playing solos. You rushed your neighbor right away. You get their treasure. You die cos they bought a sword. While your respawning they try and rush you to get revenge. You respawned. They are breaking your treasure. You have no stuff and you try to stop them but they kill you again. They broke your treasure. You run but they finally kill you.

I can’t count how many times this has happened to me.
Here’s my solution: when you die, respawn with a wooden sword. Then you have a higher chance of stopping your enemy. Also lower the spawn protection time if this is implemented to balance it out a bit more.

I swear if this is somehow a duplicate…

6 Likes

I’m down with this because it gives you a chance even tho they would have a better sword

9 Likes

Duplicate post. Well, kind of.

Inside this thread you can find an additional idea that talks about spawning with a sword and leather armour.

3 Likes

I’m dying. Help me

I dont agree about the leather armor though.

4 Likes

Yeah, me neither.

2 Likes

I can usually combo them to death or off the island before they can get any weapon but if you don’t think you can then just rush with a weapon.

It’s 5 gold more, cheap, and will make sure you don’t go in unarmed.

3 Likes

This would give turtles 0 chance, as at least they can sometimes get wood before getting rushed with a sword rn. This would also make stone swords useless, unless you’re sitting on extra gold.

3 Likes

I’m stupid ;-;
What’s that?

1 Like

People who focus on defense. It’s a weak enough strat as is, and swords at spawn wouldn’t even give them a chance

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

I guess but remember it’s a wooden sword.
If they have even the slightest bit of armour such as chain then it would bearly penetrate them.
Giving more than enough time to kill the attacker

2 Likes

not for early game though

2 Likes

Then you pray you get a crazy combo and 10 heart them

2 Likes

We need these, the examples are universal in my opinion, it would just make it so much easier for weaker player.

3 Likes

Side rushers say hi

8 Likes

But what about spawn killing and rushing it will harder to rush

2 Likes

ya ur right and it aslo defeats the purpose of being original if u ask me cuz a lot of servers spawn with swords in there hand

4 Likes

Here is a story that I played once in TW TRIOS
So at the beginning of the round I rushed a team and that team wanted revenge so I was a one hit wonder I had chain armor and a iron sword. But since the beginning of the round the red team kept spamming chat with nonsense and how they are going to win and everyone else is going to lose. But when I came to their base I kept trying to get their treasure but they kept punching me and I could not get the treasure so I finally got it after getting 23 kills and when my teammate came at least I got them to shut up they said I was spawn killing but Technically they kept punching me and then I died to the other team that was left.

What I am trying to say is take that put wooden sword In all of them I would of died

4 Likes

I swear if i get side rushed here like i do on hypixel i’m going to cry

3 Likes

This could work, but you’d need to significantly buff healing and add pots probably, then tnt would also need to be added.

6 Likes