Get Armor On Final Kill

When you final kill someone, they should drop their armor. Maybe you would only get armor if the armor the player had was better than your armor? I’m not too sure about this one… What do you think?

6 Likes

well,

maybe only if you killed them instead of knocking them off

16 Likes

Bumping this to encourage discussion.

5 Likes

This really needs to get added. Ive had so many times where I kill someone in full diamond and I’m in chain and I get all happy but I forget that I don’t get their armor. And then I die to a full squads team of diamond armor.

Also some people guard ems so u can’t get them even if you try, so in adding this, a whole new aspect and strategy comes in play.

3 Likes

I don’t think cheaper armor would be balanced, it would still give you the same power as permanent armor, just slightly more risky

4 Likes

Yeh, I keep wanting Hive to add this, I might have posted about it somewhere.

1 Like

I would love for this to get added! Obviously if you knock them off it won’t matter cause the armor would die in the void with the rest of their items but if it’s a final kill and you’re able to get it without them going off the edge i whole heartedly believe the armor should drop, i mean it’s not like they have anymore use for.

6 Likes

I really want this added :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Please don’t add unnecessary comments, if you like an idea vote on it, unless you have something meaningful to add to it do not reply.

7 Likes

What if you don’t want the Armor??

always wanted this so gonna bump it into october

This must be added .-.

this would really help if the other person has diamod armour

Bunp, hopefully this is added at some point

I feel like the staff like’s the idea, they probably just don’t want to put it in randomly and they want to put it in an update.

i voted yes but this might become to op

Huge fan of this idea. I think it could also really encourage different elements of pvp. Often, it is tempting to just push someone off the edge for a final kill. This inventive would add a fresh dynamic, and would perhaps encourage players to be more strategic with their pvp so that they can get the armor (especially if it is better than theirs or a teammate needs it). Big fan :100:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think this would be very good to add

1 Like

bumpity bump this is a really good suggestion why hasn’t it been added yet…

3 Likes

i’m going to bump this,.