Getting armor from final kills in treasure wars

Getting armor from final kills in treasure wars

If people are final kills and are wearing armor, the person who killed them gets the armor.

How it can work:

as I said in the definition, If people are final kills and are wearing armor, the person who killed them gets the armor.
However, it will not drop to the ground, if killed, the server will check if he has better armor than the final kill has, if so, he will keep the armor he is wearing and he will not get the fk (i will be referring to final kill like that from now on) armor. IF he has worse armor than the fk, then his armor will be automatically equipped to the guy who killed the fk.
It doesn’t matter if the fk died to the void.

That’s my suggestion, you can give feedback to it, and if you didn’t understand something, fell free to post it in the comments!
Have a nice day :blush:!

Nice suggestion!
I’d like this to happen, but there might be people who disagree. You could push a full diamond to the void and get their armor easily.

A way to fix that could be only to get someone’s armor if they die to your punches. Sometimes when you punch someone, they could fall because of fall damage or because of the void, and you still get the final kill. So maybe only get the armor only when these two things don’t happen

or u could just drop their inven so if u sb or combo them the items go in the void

This has already been suggested

use the search tool next time