Get Armor On Final Kill

I mean, if you 1 v 1 the person and kill them without the person falling in the void, you should get their stuff. Mostly, people just knock those who have diamond armour in the void bc iron + diam sowrd can’t compete against diamond + diam sword.

I wouldn’t want this to be a feature; it is too much like sky wars where you get all the loot. But that’s my opinion.

you get the kill, you dont have to outpvp you can outsmart. you get the kill you should get the loot.

1 Like

Let’s say you have no armor. Imagine knocking off a person with full diamond and you destroy their treasure right away. You’re the one with the weapon and there is no way to escape. You kill the dude with full diamond and you get free diamond armor with 0 effort.

It can be annoying to not get armor pieces but it’s kind of unfair for that to happen in my opinion.

1 Like

Knocking people off takes effort most of the time. You almost always have to be really good at combos or outthink(block traps, baiting them to a bridge, etc.) someone to knock them off

That’s actually a good idea but if you have no treasure then there would be no reason to buy the normal armor. now i’m a little mixed.

bump because this should be a thing already

You’re on to something!

I’m going to bump this, as I’ve seen quite a few people who want this. Personally, I think it makes sense that, if you kill someone, you get their armor.

2 Likes

Bump cheecks

bump This would work well for treasure wars seasons if that ever comes out :cubee:

bump
This’d be really useful
mrbump

2 Likes

100th vote :eyes:.
Seems interesting

1 Like

at this point this can be a feature in a future t wars update

as well as a option to disable it in cs’s

2 Likes