Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond

So people don’t mix up the the sharp 1 iron sword and the sharp 2 iron sword, the sharp 2 iron sword should be changed to a sharp 1 diamond sword, especially since we have enough copy textured boomboxes and spells. This change would allow the player to know what people are hitting them with, make looting easier, and sorting their inventory easier, especially for controller users

4 Likes

Sharp 1 does more damage than sharp 2 I’m pretty sure tho but sure I wouldn’t mind that. Imagine if there was anvils and enchantment tables you could get sharp 3 so easy lol

12 Likes

I actually like this idea because it is a hassle to sort through enchanted iron swords to find a sharp 2 one.

35 Likes

A Sharp 1 Diamond sword deals the same amount of damage as a Sharp 2 Iron Sword. Maybe it would be better if it was a Sharp 1 Iron Sword and a Sharp 1 diamond sword but I honestly don’t think I get confused too much.

4 Likes

@LABNINJA231 gets the idea. They do do the same damage, it is just to make it more clear

9 Likes

Makes sense to me.

Plus it feels more in line with the enchanted diamond helmet and stuff. We don’t have a protection 2 iron helmet come on.

3 Likes

nice idea clear visibility make clear strategy.:eye:

but I also like the bluff of sharp 1 sword.:yum:
bluff makes strategy too.

3 Likes

I may just be acting stupid here but can you explain what “bluff” means?

4 Likes

I honestly don’t understand what was said above lol

2 Likes

if you equip sharp1 steel sword instead of the diamond sword,
damage is same, but the suspicious is different.
opponents have no clue to detect it till actual battle.
some opponents may give up, “nah, I have only diamond sword…”

3 Likes

The thing is, we already have enough things to look through anyway, like boom boxes and spells. You can’t tell the difference between those in your inventory either. That’s why it is especially important to do it for swords.

4 Likes

I Love That Idea, I Hope They Add It

2 Likes

Shame this hasn’t been added yet

3 Likes

I like this idea. It’s not even that big of a change, but would make things a lot easier!

2 Likes

my guy has 40+ votes and wasn’t added

5 Likes

Uhhhh 52 votes and not added?

For real tho this is worth the bump.

This needs to get added. It’s just for convenience, and it will help noobs because they always tend to use the diamond swords.

Plzzz add tyty

5 Likes

It’s also easy to implement, and doesn’t effect anyone negatively. It’s the least controversial suggestion ever :joy:

4 Likes

exactly. Hopefully, they look through the suggestions O.o

3 Likes

Omg yesssssssssssssssss
Edit: oops I double posted o - o

3 Likes

You forgot to vote :open_mouth:

1 Like