Nether Update representation in Skywars

Dear Hive and Community,

It has come to my attention that to improve the pvp in Skywars in a visual level, the Sharpness 2 sword should be changed. I recently became aware that a similar post titled “Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond” by AdeptConqueror exist, but I have had this idea since the debut of the Nether Update. Whether or not I will be believed by my statement, I shall quote and credit AdeptConqueror’s post since his was first.

Replacement

For replacement, I suggest the Netherite sword.

Reasons

As stated in AdeptConqueror’s post it is “so people don’t mix up the the sharp 1 iron, and the sharp 2 iron… This would make it so you know what people are hitting you with”.

I agree with this, but my goal is not only that but it is so that Skywars or the Hive can have some sort of representation of the Nether Update, I mean it is a “new” update, therefore it should have representation. I guess the Hive already has representation if you count Just Build but no. Whether it is changed to a Sharp 1 Diamond, a Netherite sword or a Sharpness 3 stone sword, they would all do the same damage.

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly.

AdeptConqueror’s post: https://forum.playhive.com/t/change-sharp-2-iron-to-sharp-1-diamond/10076

Welcome to the forums! This idea awesome! As it is quite similar to my post, bordering on being a duplicate, would you mind if I added this to my thread? I would give you credit for the idea ofc

Hello AdeptConqueror and thank you for greeting me. Yes, I would have no problems if you did that.

1 Like

I feel like the both of u talking was like an email conversation

7 Likes

It is done :smile: A mod can lock this now
@Hlzyzptlk
@AniKitten

1 Like