Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

its such a small qol feature that i seriously doubt it’ll be added until later when they dont have any large updates in the works, like cs or swarms.

5 Likes

swarms is taking so long i forgot about it

i feel like in the future they should pull a mojang nether update release date and just not announce it till its almost ready

Edit: clarification

5 Likes

It’s too late for that.

10 Likes

this isn’t that hard to add though?? just make it so diamond helmets give thorns or something instead of respiration

4 Likes

1 day bump :slightly_smiling_face:

If this is ever added, it probably will along with Show players’ health, Adding lava buckets and water buckets to skywars, and Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond, or Netherite during the swarm update altogether instead of shutting down hive for maintenance several times.

4 Likes

Hah 134 votes incredible hope this gets added

136 now

yeah you replied to me i think…

1 Like

bump bump bump …,

1 Like

The votes keep rolling in I how they add this

2 Likes

:egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg: egg

3 Likes

This has 140+ votes as of now and still wasn’t added

What is this cruel universe we’re living on

3 Likes

I didn’t mean to reply to you, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

142 votes and lots of moderators supported, now this makes no sense why this isn’t added. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree they should remove the respiration helmet, i don’t know about adding projectile protection. In most games people don’t use bows due to how they work.

laughs in bowspam

2 Likes

gonna be honest, having no enchant would actually be better than respiration, so even if they dont add an enchantment rn, respiration be removed ASAP. like why does it even exist in the first place?

There’s literally no areas on any maps with more than 1 block high water, and hence respiration cant even be used.

I would really want to know what train of thought led to this getting added in game.

1 Like

Well there are two maps I know of with waterfalls in them

2 Likes

okay while this is tru, humankind still has no need for respiration enchants.

3 Likes

bump bump bump bump bump. Add this already lmao it isn’t that hard. There is no need for this useless item

6 Likes