Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

They should remove the respiration helmet as it doesn’t do anything except give armer bars. I think they should keep the iron helmet but change the enchant to proj prot

13 Likes

I mean proj prot is pretty useless also but I do agree with this

3 Likes

It kind of helps with bow spammers i guess. I would add prot but who knows if this will be added

8 Likes

it also helps with snowballs

5 Likes

No it doesn’t? Snowballs don’t deal damage and the projectile protection just reduces damage, so what will it remove negative health? (No) smh

3 Likes

less knockback

snowballs are a projectile, projectile protection makes you take less kb from projectiles (and less dmg)

1 Like

No that’s not true, that’s a seperate thing called knockback reduction which is provided by netherrite armor only @DabbingUnikern

knockback isn’t mentioned anywhere

9 Likes

I have to agree here, I don’t ever see it being useful to breathe underwater in SkyWars :smile:

16 Likes

I 100% agree with removing the respiration, whatever we decide to replace it with. I feel like it was probably added because Java SkyWars players like to use water to swim back up if they fall, but I’ve not seen anyone do that here on Bedrock so it feels pretty useless.

26 Likes

if they add water (buckets), maybe people could fine a use for it?

5 Likes

Sure, I just don’t see people on Bedrock having a use for it, especially since it’s a lot easier to get ender pearls. Plus even if we did have water buckets, I don’t feel like the respiration is super necessary when you can climb up without being fully submerged :smile:

15 Likes

If it gets changed what do you think it will get changed to

1 Like

Any sort of protection enchantment sounds good in my opinion :slight_smile: Normal protection would probably be best but I’m not opposed to another kind like projectile protection.

12 Likes

Yay. We need more prot armer. I am kind of glad there isn’t anvils and xp bottles on hive because it would be so easy to get sharp 4 which would be broken lol

4 Likes

I don’t know if this would be broken but what if they changed it to thorns 1. It would be helpful against absorption

7 Likes

this is a great idea! they should remove enchanted d helmets completely, and just add thorns helmets, because protection armor is broken right now (unless you have a sharp 274 diamond)

4 Likes

Prot is fine considering how low of a chance it is. Thorns would be useful for absorption hearts + having a flame sword

2 Likes

I was going to say thorns but I wasn’t sure if it would be a little too OP, unless it’s added as a rarer drop

10 Likes

You have not played Minecraft that much then bc thorns 1 is not OP but thorns 3 is OP also having thorns will make bowspammers mad and rage and @SoccerMaster bowspams so they should have protection 1 on the iron helmet like they do on the diamond helmet

2 Likes

I couldn’t really say since my only experience with thorns was on Java. If it wouldn’t be too OP for Bedrock then I think that’s a good idea

9 Likes