Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond

they cant that will ruin the whole server,
server tend to stay on older versions, because of multiple reasons,
and they realy dont need 1.16 for swarms, not at all. it is the exact opposite actually.

:smiley: :heart:

Why doesn’t the hive support 1.14 anymore then

2 Likes

Yeah but if it’s not bumped the devs won’t see it.

@Hudbro you have an argument, but you don’t have the info. No offense, but most of your information is being assumed. The servers that are not in 1.16 are JAVA. Bedrock servers have to update because there is no efficient way to downgrade versions in bedrock. Plus, you just assumed that this server is 1.14+. You should do research before trying to say the facts.

They do need 1.16 for swarms. ClankStar or someone like that said so. If 1.16 will ruin the server, then why are we on 1.16 right now? What are your “multiple reasons” that servers should stay on older versions when the best bedrock server is 1.16 right now?

4 Likes

Clank has said that they needed a feature from 1.16 for swarms, here’s one post that heavily implies they needed a feature from it. I do believe that feature was added with 1.16.2 though

8 Likes

ok i like that
i just wanted to sound smart, but i actually knew some stuff
btw thanks i didnt know that

3 Likes

They should do this first because it has more votes. Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

1 Like

I’d hope it be at the same time

2 Likes

Just sayin’ if this gets 2 more votes, the top 3 most voted suggestions will all be for Skywars. That would make it more clear that Skywars needs another mini update

5 Likes

we need more votes gogogo

3 Likes

bump

gogogo

3 Likes

Yall can remove Netherite from the suggestion because
Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 8.09.29 AM

5 Likes

I’m on it. It’s not enchanted anyway, and sharp 2 iron drops from enchanted ore

4 Likes

It doesn’t really change anything, it’s just the looks now ig. This is really smart because you literally have to pick up every enchanted iron sword until you find a Sharpness II :joy::joy:.

4 Likes

Yep. that’s what the entire post is getting at.

2 Likes

Bump so this can get 100 votes

4 Likes

Still don’t understand why this isn’t added. :man_shrugging:

honestly i don’t really care much, it’s fun to have a challenge in skywars

This would just make skywars a bit more easier but that’s it besides seeing somebody freak out cause they got one

But in my opinion I’d love to have this added

1 Like

2-day bump.

2 Likes

i seriously don’t get why this hasn’t been implemented

4 Likes