Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond

I just want to say that I added netherite swords to this idea

1 Like

I’m gonna do you one better. Sharpness V Netherite Sword.

8 Likes

bunping for further conversation
I think sharpness diamond would be better than netherite because some texture packs don’t texture the netherite sword.

4 Likes

Yeah, and netherite isn’t enchanted; You would obtain it from enchanted ore

2 Likes

You know they could also just take out the sharp 1 iron sword…

3 Likes

This solution wouldn’t change the meta

4 Likes

BUMPING AGAIN FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION
You have no idea how much this would help me.

2 Likes

It has 80 votes; It doesn’t really need anymore. At this point we’ve proven that most of the active forums community want it, so it’s now up to the devs to add it or not.

4 Likes

Yall I realized Netherite wouldn’t work because it wouldn’t be enchanted

1 Like

yall realiz we cant put netherite, because it means we would have to update to 1.16, and that would make the server lag a lot.

how about just remove the sharp 1 iron sword, because we already have a diamond sword and they do the same damage.

also not being toxic but, why didnt u think of that.
if u want to create a post then think of all the circumstances, since u are an og member.
i voted for it since it was relatable,(removing 1 of the swords)

so netherite swords cant be a thing
just because minecraft still didnt fix server lag issues in 1.14+
and thats why most of the servers are outdated
thanks for reading, have a good day :heart:

1 Like

Alright then enchanted ore would be op

The only good option here would be to change sharp 2 iron to sharp 1 diamond, but I honestly don’t give a crap about this suggestion other than it would look pretty

1 Like

I don’t think the hive supports pre 1.16 versions anymore, the support page says the earliest version they support is 1.16.0(The Hive - Version Support)

7 Likes

support, not “on”
which means 1.16 can run the server, but the server isnt ran on 1.16
if it was running on 1.16 then older versions cant run the game.
difference
:heart:

I mean, they need a 1.16.2 feature for swarms, so even if it’s not on 1.16 rn, it’ll be switching before swarms release, the feature might have been needed for custom servers even

4 Likes

they cant that will ruin the whole server,
server tend to stay on older versions, because of multiple reasons,
and they realy dont need 1.16 for swarms, not at all. it is the exact opposite actually.

:smiley: :heart:

Why doesn’t the hive support 1.14 anymore then

2 Likes

Yeah but if it’s not bumped the devs won’t see it.

@Hudbro you have an argument, but you don’t have the info. No offense, but most of your information is being assumed. The servers that are not in 1.16 are JAVA. Bedrock servers have to update because there is no efficient way to downgrade versions in bedrock. Plus, you just assumed that this server is 1.14+. You should do research before trying to say the facts.

They do need 1.16 for swarms. ClankStar or someone like that said so. If 1.16 will ruin the server, then why are we on 1.16 right now? What are your “multiple reasons” that servers should stay on older versions when the best bedrock server is 1.16 right now?

4 Likes

Clank has said that they needed a feature from 1.16 for swarms, here’s one post that heavily implies they needed a feature from it. I do believe that feature was added with 1.16.2 though

8 Likes

ok i like that
i just wanted to sound smart, but i actually knew some stuff
btw thanks i didnt know that

3 Likes

They should do this first because it has more votes. Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

1 Like