Adding lava buckets and water buckets to skywars

Another Bump because I’m tired of getting destroyed by mj with these gosh dang fire swords

3 Likes

Another bump

PLEASE HIVE STAFF WE HAAVE 81 VOTES

4 Likes

There are some other things that should be added first

like…

There are some suggestions that should go first… Unfortunately I can’t think of them rn
… Oh, the Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

2 Likes

I love the idea of adding water buckets, that would make to easier to survive being hit by a fire sword. I think it would be nice to have water buckets to clutch a far drop for if your on low health as well. Also it would be nice to have the water be flowing with this addition. As for the lava buckets, buckets I would be worried that they’d be to op like the protection helmet. Even if you are on fire for a short time, a good lava bucket to the feet or using cobwebs to slow the person down then lava them would probably kill them to quickly. Though this would be fixed if they made you take less damage from lava.

1 Like

def agree with this

i feel like it would be a great counter to prot helmet

i just remembered if they add this stuff, it would have to come from an ore. maybe from gold? gold is off-meta, and no one mines it, so if they made water and lava come from gold that would make it high risk, high reward

3 Likes

would you call that a
wet dream
hahahahah

3 Likes

maybe only water buckets. we have fire trail spells, fire aspect sword and fire charge. i think the flame part is filled enough. so yes to water buckets.

fire trail spells are self burn spells fire charge can be putout with a punch fire aspect swords are only acceptable

oops i accidentally did a medium bunp

are u trying to advocste for water or not? if ur not ur points are fallible, u cant punch urself while ur on fire

also fire stops u from healing which makes fights harder

1 Like

no i agree with water buckets but i want lava buckets too
lava can be used to slow down and burn enemies simultaneously
and i said that the fire charge fire last lesser time than lava and that u can see the fire and put it out
u didnt get me corectly ( u dont punch yourself but you punch the fire which is placed)

u see the fire on the wood?
u punch that and u put it out

2 Likes

can i be the 3rd to 100 votes :pleading_face:

3 Likes

4 more babyy

1 Like

guys this post is fading away

we wont let it. just 1 more vote pls

I was 100th vote pog

2 Likes

oof i wanted to do dat i was the 99th

1 Like

lets gooo! thank you all. im am now the 3rd person to reach 100 votes without their idea getting added

5 Likes

lol thats funny