Double Murder Mystery

In this version of Murder Mystery, there would be 2 murders, 2 detectives, and 20 innocents (could change). It is similar to the game on Hypixel on Java.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! In the future please put gamemode ideas under the suggestions tab. I personally wouldn’t be opposed to this, but I can’t see it happening as the hive doesn’t like to “copy hypixel”.

10 Likes

I like Double Murder Mystery it would definitely give the players more of a challenge.

6 Likes

I think this could happen but like @codechungus said the HIVE like being original so i doubt this would happen and if it does it would be a LMT gamemode

5 Likes

I like it, but Hive can’t just copy other servers. And it will just split the player count even more.

2 Likes

Murderer murders other murderer.
Then what?

4 Likes

Just don’t allow it?

11 Likes

maybe if there were 2 murderers (didn’t know who each other are) and 3 sheriffs with 15 innocents.

2 Likes

Why 3 sheriffs instead of 2?

2 Likes

Coz they could be a team.

2 Likes

Gonna bump this cuz it seems very fun

3 Likes

murderer inception?

2 Likes

Ok, but I mean they already have murder mystery, and it’s a bit unfair to those who want the double gamemode on bedrock, and can’t play java, and it doesn’t seem like hypixel is coming to bedrock any time soon, so I truly wish hive would consider it, I mean its got forty-somethin votes, it clearly is a very loved idea by quite a large margain, this should be a nobrainer and would make the people very happy! Although the thing is they would probably need bigger maps, because ones like office would be filled to the BRIM, but maps like eso hotel or even remnants would work perfectly with this.

1 Like

Actually if it’s TIMV it will solve all the problems. (Hive wanted to bring their original murder game from their Java server at first but change it to Murder Mystery at last due to the Bedrock environment and the game’s complexity.)
Bigger maps is one problem, the other one is player numbers. When Hive didn’t have many players I doubt if this gamemode can start one round. (The least player number I’ve seen is 3000+)

3 Likes

This seems like a cool idea, but HIVE. IS. NOT. HYPIXEL! Hive wants to be different than every server and do their own thing. Other than that, I like this idea.

3 Likes

That’s no true. They are adding bedwars like the one from hypixel. So it wouldn’t be impossible for them to add this

4 Likes

…

so then Lifeboat is good for that? The Hive isn’t copying Hypixel by having a BW minigame. Hypixel didn’t invent BW, or something. And BW isn’t copyright. Like they aren’t stealing from Hypixel by having that game.

4 Likes

I guess I’ll have to do a MSCL:

Minecraft Servers Copyright Lesson

But first of all…
Every server has their point. Every server can mainly aim to be casual or Pvp, or even both.

• Casual
    means all non-PvP games so you have to do something like completing mission and not to be the last standing.

• PvP
    means Player versus Player so any game that you have to fight.
    Sometimes Casual games may have PvP activated but if the objective is something else than fight it isn’t still PvP.

They can also select to be a “premium” or a free-for-all server. Premium as you can imagine means pay-to-play.

But remember that paying doesn’t always mean more fun.

Minigames Copyright
There are a lot of minigames since Minecraft became famous.
Players, server made minigames, so other ways to play Minecraft than Survival and Creative.

This is how Bedwars, Hunger Games, Build Battle, etc. born. In someways they’re unique minigames and every server/player can choose to replicate them how they are (Bedwars) or to make their own version (Treasure Wars for example).

And so that’s it for today.

Now let’s get back to topic if you care for your account life.

5 Likes

Bro used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing :speaking_head::fire::speaking_head::fire::speaking_head::fire:

stop dismissing posts just because they are similar to hypixel, as long as its a good idea its a good idea

3 Likes

That thing

wasn’t useless… also we were talking in general.

Also (again) here Spldg3r said it’s
:star2: Copyrighted :star2:

3 Likes