Two murderss

My idea is a bigger server, which means more people and more murders.
Kinda like two murders vs a whole 20-30 people server. Unlike 1 vs 15
Sorta like how treasure wars has multiple game modes for duos and trios.
Anywah thats my thought. Hope ya enjoy

That would be cool. I’m pretty sure there was a game like that on the old Java server, but it was too complex. Could be fun

1 Like

Oh those were two different games but yeah I see what you mean because there were more murderers in that game

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Now about the topic, this is already available in custom servers, although a gamemode for it would be nice. The only 2 problems I have with this is that (a) it would be hard to get a bow (unless you are a sherrif) since there are so many people and coins will be scarce. And (b), when youtubers do stuff like that, it’s chaos. The regular maps are too small for all these people, especially a map like toy house. So unless the map artists are willing to make a bunch of new, huge maps, I don’t think the devs are going to add this. Regardless, I voted :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day! :smile:

PS: In the nicest way possible, it’s murderers not just murders.

2 Likes

Thanks, and yeah your not wrong but maybe there could be more maps such as castle town where there is a armory, as for coins maybe more power ups for those who get coins? But i do agree it was jus a fun idea i had.
Also thanks i sorta figured it might have been murderer itd just in my mind at the time i was tired and it jus didnt look right to me lol

Np! Thanks for replying!

1 Like

It would be pretty cool if there were a “MM MEGA” option, like there is for skywars. They could also make a micro-hub for mm.

1 Like

Yeah, that would be cool for MM! TW also has it too.

I think it’s a good idea.(?) But maybe it happens rarely.(?)

Does it remember only to me the known game with the space outfits? The red one was “the murderer”.

Anyways, voted.

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: