Murder mystery role

An assassin role

If there’s an innocent that is dead and spectating maybe when there’s 6 minutes left one of the innocents get to be an assassin?

The assassin is someone who helps the murderer find people, the assassin could be killed just like how murderers are killed , and the assassin has a compass to find people? But everytime they click away from it they have to wait 6 seconds to use it again , and if someone sees the assassin with the compass it’s proven they are the assassin, and what if they could kill an innocent after the murderer kills 2 people?

Sorry if this is really long

Welcome to the forums @xWennyq! :wave:

Summary/Breakdown

Definition: A person who murders an important person for political or religious reasons

If there’s an innocent that is dead and spectating maybe when there’s 6 minutes left one of the innocents get to be an assassin?

I feel like this should me more near the beginning of the game. If there was a second murderer near the end of the game and theres a few people left, thats sorta gonna be very OP especially if theres a murderer who actually knows that they are doing.

The assassin is someone who helps the murderer find people, the assassin could be killed just like how murderers are killed , and the assassin has a compass to find people?

Once again this would be very OP if this happened as the murderer and assassin could easily team up and overpower the sheriff VERY easily (cooldown)

But everytime they click away from it they have to wait 6 seconds to use it again , and if someone sees the assassin with the compass it’s proven they are the assassin, and what if they could kill an innocent after the murderer kills 2 people?

Its quite obvious when someone holds an item that is not the following:

• Bow

they are a murderer if they dont have a bow

Response

Personally, i’m going to have to majorly disagree with your suggestion. This may be a HUGE gamechanger but keep in mind, as people who are not in a party die, they leave to go to a new game. Why?, Its because theres no use for them anymore and if a majority people die, they cannot gain XP or anything so whats the point in staying unless your in a party?

Fixes/Ideas

I do have some ideas that could be for the assassin role that would give it all information and what the role can do and what it actually does

Assassin: Murder Mystery Role
The assassin is on the murderer(s) side in-game. Their objective is to assist and protect the murderer at all costs.

Role Name: Assassin
Team: Bad

Can gain bow? No
Can gain coins? Yes
Can use interactables? Yes

Behaviour: The assassin is chosen as the game starts. The assassin will be given a sword at the start of the game. The sword is a very weak sword however. The assassin sword can only be used ONCE and cannot be thrown

When the assassin kills someone, their objective now is to find out who the murderer is and team with them. They will have a piece of paper (no abilities, just an item) named “Contract” (No Lore). You can show this in your hand and the murderer will know you are the assassin.

The murderer CAN kill the assassin as they will not know who eachother are which balances the playing field as if they both knew at the start, its pretty OP

The XP reward (for sheriff/players) for killing the assassin will be half the amount of the murderer kill XP!

FInal Notes

You MAY steal these ideas and use them as your own!

Everything else is just my opinion!

EDIT: May want to change topic name to: Murder Mystery Role: Assassin

Slight Duplicates:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!!! :wave: :beedance:

I’m sorry, but this seems to much like the murder role. And if we were to get an assassin role, we might as well just have 2 murders ands 2 sheriffs.

1 Like

(Use custom servers to do that - for people who dont know)

• tbh a doubles gamemode wouldnt be too bad tbh
2 Likes

I know right, I bet there’s a suggestion on that somewhere.

1 Like

Adding double up mode
Double trouble?
Double Murder Mystery