Add A Costume Trading System

A way to Trade Costumes.

Because some costumes are now unobtainable, what if there was a way to trade costumes with different players. It could also lead to more people purchasing Hive+ and other costumes so they could potentially trade them to players with costumes that are now unobtainable.

1 Like

this would have similar issues to trading cards, the Hive would lose money and people would get upset when they give away a costume they really liked to someone who claimed to be their friend.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums
Make sure to familiarise yourself with the forum rules.
Why someone would trade limited costume for random regular costume?
Unavailable costumes are supposed to be a limited time only costume. If you missed one, you can’t get it.

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forums :smile:

Costume trading would pose a huge threat to player safety and security. I really don’t think this is something that the Hive will be looking to implement.
I recommend never to trade purchases with anyone, as it is very likely a scam.

5 Likes

This might lead to “Scamming”
Eg. Someone says that they will give me Hive+ for a limited time costume. That is obviously not true, but we must keep in mind that there are little kids who play this game, and this might lead to some bad situations.

1 Like

That could cause problems like hypixel skyblock scams you could trade with someone that says they have a limited time costume only to give you a terrible costume like the bear bundle (teddy bear bundle)

1 Like

Not only it could cause scams, but it could cause players to put high amounts of peer pressure on other players to trade a costume.

2 Likes

Hello! and Welcome to the forums!
I do like your concept but there are many issues with this as mentioned above. In general, we don’t allow the transfer of any cosmetics/ costumes or ranks from one account to another.

4 Likes