Cosmetic Traiding

How about traiding your cosmetics?

If you got a friend who got a cool costume and you want to have it you cloud triad with him. You give him one of your costumes and you get his. You could do that with anything like runner capes, treasures, Skywars vehicles, avatars or hub titles. But only for friends.

There could be a traiding hall in the hub.

Please vor this if you like this.
Bye

1 Like

This is a cool suggestion! Welcome to the forums!

Also it’s spelled “Trading”

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

I don’t think this would be a good idea. First of all, the point of cosmetics is that you have to earn them, so if this was added, there would be no point. Plus, people might get 2 of the same hub title or costume, which is just scuffed.

1 Like

In a way I do like the suggestion, but this could potentially cause shady behaviour.

Some very rare costumes such as the Bee costume or the Black Friday 2018 costumes are wanted by many. If you allow these costumes to be traded then some people who have very rare or unobtainable costumes may decide to sell them for real money and create a sort of black market for costumes or other cosmetics. I am sure The Hive doesn’t want that to happen.

6 Likes

This would lead to scamming and as Blizz said, a possible “Black market” on the hive.

2 Likes

Hello,
Welcome to the forums, as said by the people above you see why it can’t be added, also this is a duplicate of Add A Costume Trading System this, so next time use the search feature on the top right :+1: And they clearly say, it won’t be added.

1 Like