Hive Bedrock Forum Rules
The Hive rules are based around common sense and fairness. This page documents the most common rules and is not intended to be a full and final list of every existing rule and possible case. The staff team reserves the right to judge each case individually and punish or forgive at their discretion.
Overall Forum Rules:
- No spamming or unnecessary usage of caps.
- No offensive content or profanity.
- Trolling, abuse, derailing, flaming or flame-baiting is not allowed.
- Do not advertise other servers outside the domain/aid of The Hive.
- Do not bump excessively. (More than once every 24 hours)
- Do not necro-post (This means replying to an old thread that needs no further discussion)
- Do not double-post. This rule doesn’t apply if you are using the reply feature to reply to posts individually.
- NEVER post strange or malicious links of which we cannot verify the safety.
- Do not post threads or posts exclusively to increase your post count.
- Make all your posts count. Irrelevant posts should be kept off the forums.
- Don’t comment on issues surrounding punishments (whether that be your own or somebody else’s). If you have something of value to say about someone else’s ban, please contact staff privately, don’t spread it on the forums.
- Do not create alt accounts. This includes creating alt accounts to avoid bans, like-boost, or troll alt accounts.
- Bumping is allowed every 24 hours since the last post activity.
- Suggestions must be relative, realistic and implementable. No overpowered, copyrighted things.
- Negative feedback IS allowed, as long it’s constructive.
- Adding comments to old threads in this section is allowed, as long as the comment adds something valuable to the discussion.
- Only post issues about map failures (stuck areas and abilities to out of the map), connection issues, in-game bugs, etc.
- Don’t post FPS/ping lag issues, because 99% of those are client/ISP-side caused.
- Unless the bug can be exploited, please try to describe HOW to reproduce the bug - videos are extremely helpful!
- Read before posting. Many bug reports have been reported already.
- Post all info you can provide!
- If you have any questions about bugs, or need to report a sensitive issue (such as an exploit), please contact @Splodg3r.
Anything goes on here. The ‘game host’ decides the rules of the game.
Common sense rules apply here. Please play games responsibly and not to boost or inflate the post count. Why? Because it’s only fair that content is additive to the community and made to benefit the community as a whole. The forums are not a “game” where collecting the most points is the aim. The aim is to be exactly that… a community.
Do not post threads flaming or criticising staff. If you have an issue with how a member of staff has behaved, contact our staff manager, @SourMatt via a private message and provide evidence.