[1.16] Add Netherite armor (and maybe swords) to Treasure Wars

Idea (for after Nether Update is released):
Netherite armor and swords

More Information:
I think the addiction of the new armor and sword would make Treasure Wars more challanging, which honestly makes it more better.

Though, I don’t think there should be Netherite Ingot spawners, since all maps will have to be rebuilt, but the price for the armor and sword will be the following:

• Netherite Armor:
    50 Emeralds

• Netherite Sword:
    15 Emeralds

Let me know what you guys think (you can also use the “Vote” button if you don’t want to vote in the poll):

• Yes!
  • No. Please no.
  • Why?!
  • The price is a bit expensive…*

0 voters

Thank you!

*Reply with an suggestion of an better price.

I don’t think anybody could be able to get 50 ems in a single round. I would say about 35 ems. The Netherite Sword’s price is accurate though.

2 Likes

I was expecting Randall to reply with suggesting the price to change to 35 emeralds.

(Final results will only be posted when poll ends btw)

I don’t think Netherite armor would fit the game personally especially if it’s gonna be that expensive and it would make for even longer fights which are already long enough.

2 Likes

I like the suggestion and the idea but tbh it’s just not really worth it and realistically I don’t think it would ever really be added

1 Like

yeet

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion! I fixed it now.

You’re already nigh unkillable unless you get knocked off with dia armor. Netherite armor would be op, as you’re even less killable & you can’t be knocked off as easily

1 Like

first of all

I want 1.12 support to stay :((

second of all

you already know how OP diamond gear is, what now

netherite armor would be 40 emeralds? i suggest

and sword would be 10 emeralds ig

No i don’t like this idea. Netherite doesn’t fit into treasure wars ngl. Also netherite armor is op

1 Like

bruh stop nerco-posting, this post is 2 years old

1 Like

ok i dont lnow why i dont check dates before posting

U bumped again bru

1 Like

aaa i did it again

@INatePancake

I would recommend reading the suggestions category in this post so you don’t get banned/muted: Hive Forum Rules

Specifically where it says this:

“ * Adding comments to old threads in this section is allowed, as long as the comment adds something valuable to the discussion.”

Netherite Is a bit too OP. Diamonds are good to stick with

2 Likes

Then dont bump it!!

5 Likes

I didn’t I am just stating my thought on it. I have the freedom of speech yk

Um, okay. Says 1 year later right above your message, so you definitely did.

If you don’t agree with it, then dont reply to a old post. When replying it brings it back up to the top so more people would see it. Why would you want that if you don’t like the idea? You don’t, so you just ignore it and move on. Does that make sense?

2 Likes