[1.16] Add Netherite armor (and maybe swords) to Treasure Wars

Idea (for after Nether Update is released):
Netherite armor and swords

More Information:
I think the addiction of the new armor and sword would make Treasure Wars more challanging, which honestly makes it more better.

Though, I don’t think there should be Netherite Ingot spawners, since all maps will have to be rebuilt, but the price for the armor and sword will be the following:

• Netherite Armor:
    50 Emeralds

• Netherite Sword:
    15 Emeralds

Let me know what you guys think (you can also use the “Vote” button if you don’t want to vote in the poll):

• Yes!
  • No. Please no.
  • Why?!
  • The price is a bit expensive…*

0 voters

Thank you!

*Reply with an suggestion of an better price.

I don’t think anybody could be able to get 50 ems in a single round. I would say about 35 ems. The Netherite Sword’s price is accurate though.

1 Like

I was expecting Randall to reply with suggesting the price to change to 35 emeralds.

(Final results will only be posted when poll ends btw)

I don’t think Netherrite armor would fit the game personally especially if it’s gonna be that expensive and it would make for even longer fights which are already long enough.

2 Likes

I like the suggestion and the idea but tbh it’s just not really worth it and realistically I don’t think it would ever really be added

1 Like

yeet

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion! I fixed it now.

You’re already nigh unkillable unless you get knocked off with dia armor. Netherite armor would be op, as you’re even less killable & you can’t be knocked off as easily

first of all

I want 1.12 support to stay :((

second of all

you already know how OP diamond gear is, what now