More perks / Items in treasure wars

More items (long suggestion)

Heres what I think. Treasure wars games should be longer. Well, solos at least. A way they could do this is by changing the price of blocks. Maybe 3 gold for 16? Another suggestion is to make us start with leather armour (this would result in removing chain mail armour) And possibly a wooden sword.

A new currency type for buying enchantments. Maybe netherite? Im not sure how you would obtain this? maybe a separate shop for emerald spending? Maybe here you could also buy more powerful blocks to protect treasures, like obsidian

Another use for the emerald shop could be purchasing a diamond pickaxe and axe, also in the normal shop you should be able to purchase shears, I find it annoying mining wool, it feels too long
The reason you would need a diamond pickaxe is for a new block to buy: obsidian.

A list of the enchantments for netherite purchases:
Protection (can be upgraded to 1 and 2)
Sharpness (Uprgaded to 1 and 2)
Haste
?Maybe speed?

A NEW GAMEMODE
We all know that there is solo, duos, trios, and MEGA, but what if there was a new mode? I introduce you to, (drumroll) Squads! Now I know it might not sound exciting at first, but It allows you to play with one more friend, or one more random teamate, without having to play mega. This is another fun way that these features I have listed above would come in handy, since the games would be even longer. (they would work wonders in mega)

ANYWAYS if you like this suggestion please leave a vote and comment about how you feel about this or leave more suggestions.

Hive Treasure Wars games are generally long enough, with being the longest minigame to play on the entire server. What’s the reasoning behind making them longer?
Additionally, why do the block prices need to change? 1 extra gold for a total of 32 blocks (wool) will not have a massive impact upon time and is just generally more irritating for players.
I believe there are enough currencies, Gold, Diamond and Emerald. One for each island stage (Spawn, Diamond Island, Middle Island).
Special Items (without the need for an individual shop) can go into the ‘Special’ section, located at the bottom of the Item Shop catagories. Obsidian on bases would increase the games time duration massively, which I just don’t feel is necessary without valid reasoning.
As for the gamemode, Squads Treasure Wars already exists- it’s in the TW game selector tab or you can use the queue command /queue WARS-SQUADS.

6 Likes

Squads already exists?
I’m so confused what.

1 Like

Hello! :wave:
Most of the suggestions you made are good but unfortunately most of them have already been suggested :sweat_smile:
You may want to use the search feature to search for specific suggestions before posting yours.
Also as mentioned by @ShadowYEP we already have a squads mode in treasure wars
Links to all the above mentioned suggestions;-

5 Likes