Neatherite armour in treasure wars

why is everything postfarming to you smh

13 Likes

“coming up with lots of ideas”

not exactly “postfarming” but he shouldnt do that

1 Like

I Don’t Like This Idea Because Armour Is All ready Really good.

Maybe Netherite Sword only Would Be Nice Where the Highest Tier Sword Is Better Than The Highest Tier Armour?

2 Likes

as if Diamond Amour wasn’t OP at all.

1 Like

I mean, dia is pretty easy to counter. But that’s because kb exists. Since netherite armor reduces kb, it will be alot harder to counter.

Complains about spelling, proceeds to use grammar incorrectly. Smh

9 Likes

You duplicated my suggestion

3 Likes

Hive will continue supporting 1.14.6 for a while, so… no.

7 Likes

I said this. the answer is NO.

1 Like

The anti kb would make snowballs useless and i like snowballs allot

4 Likes

This type of armour will not be added due to the fact that takes away kb and it will ruin the players experience, but thank you for taking the time to share your ideas :slight_smile: .

8 Likes

Oops sorry as i said earlier this is my second day here

2 Likes

Also, as long as the previous version of Minecraft is compatible (the one before the nether update), there will never be netherite armor in treasure wars.

3 Likes

when win 10 player get his hand on the unholy netherite armor:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s going to be a while before they even consider adding this because they are still supporting 1.14.6.

3 Likes

They shouldn’t even think about adding it, it’s too overpowered

8 Likes

If we ever add netherite armor we would get 1000s of hackusations from noobs of anti kb bruh

3 Likes

This would be chaos!

1 Like

totally lmao imagine if some1’s jus tbowspamming uu and u take no kb and u can just run right at them LOL

3 Likes

Netherite Armor would be just plain awful in Treasure Wars. People have already complained about Diamond Armor being too strong, so Netherite Armor would only make it worse.

3 Likes