Nether update in den Hive

Sky war’s mit netherit Armor

1 Like

I like the idea, but netherite in skywars and treasure wars has been suggested multiple times including here.

All good, though. Just make sure you use the search button next time when making a suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, welcome to the forums! :cubee:

1 Like

Netherite armor would be good, however it needs to be really rare

hive should add an ancient debris ore that spawns somewhere in mid the generates netherite tier armor when mined

1 Like

I think its a terrible Idea because there is no knockback when wearing netherite so the pvp part would be scuffed

I am guessing they are German, so could mabey someone who speaks German could translate this.

Ich mag die Idee, aber Netherite in Skywars und Treasure Wars wurde mehrmals vorgeschlagen, einschließlich hier.

Alles gut. Stellen Sie einfach sicher, dass Sie beim nächsten Mal den Suchknopf verwenden, wenn Sie einen Vorschlag machen:slightly_smiling_face:

Willkommen auch in den Foren!

Insanity’s reply in German

3 Likes

i agree imagine trying to fight someone with netherite armour it would be absolutely impossible to get combos

yeah imagine: they take 0 hearts even with diamond sword. they cant be voided even if u sb spam. if they have killaura they cant be bowspammed. they can be complete nons and still win.

I literally translated this and nothing came up

no netherite stops kb most stuff probably wont work like snowballs , knock back boombox knockback nemo and falling off islands

Yea adding netherite armor will ruin the hive’s pvp games

Add netherite to T H E H I V E ?

• Yes totally add netherite (no)
  • No itll break the game
  • Maybe idk
  • Yes it will make hive b e t t e r
  • Spawn bees around hive spawn

0 voters

hive already said no so no

1 Like

Duplicate suggestion