The new game Heart of the Sea at the end of a match

Idea: The new game item at the end of a match

More info: Some people grind games and like to be super efficient. Therefore, at the end of each match, they type in(or paste in) /queue WARS/MURDER/DR/HIDE. However, it makes it harder to queue for a game right after your current one finishes by using commands. If we got the New Game thing at the end of each match, we could queue for a new game right away without commands.

4 Likes

Yeah, I totally agree. After using the command to queue to a new game, I prefer not to use chat in order to bring it back up quickly at the end of a game. This is usually not a problem as my teammates and I use a voice chat in discord, however sometimes not all of our teammates are able to join the chat, meaning that I do have to use chat sometimes, losing the command to queue quickly. I feel like this would be a great addition to any game, not just treasure wars.

4 Likes

Bump because this is a brilliant idea.

Damn two years later lol, also: bump

the magical

bunp on the magical post

Yea right. Should’ve been in every game.

4 Likes

Bump @Jyri_Keir suggest this 16 Hours ago

I really think this should be added

1 Like

Ahh yes another good idea

2 Likes

Bump, I sorta made a duplicate :crazy_face: :hammer:

3 Likes

Why didn’t I vote on this

Bump because there was a dupliacte and it would be more efficient to simply use this item instead of typing /q qnd selecting a game.

Plus, it’s here when you die but the game isn’t finished, so why not when the game is finished?

Also, I frequently crash when I use chat so this woulf avoid these annoying awful crashes :beedance:

1 Like

Especially for console players!

2 Likes

bump this could be useful, they could also add the blaze powder at the end as well

2 Likes

Bump

Could also be nice to have the locker item in case players unlocked new cosmetics during the game.