Add a ‘Next Game Item’

Idea - Add A Next Game/Go To Next Game Item

Whenever a game ends, it shows to the 3 MVPs.
Instead of waiting 15 seconds or going back to hub and choosing the same game again, How about adding an item in the hotbar that transfers directly to the next game? This way we can play more faster and consistently without stopping. (Just like DeathRun) It will also benefit those who seek leaderboards.

1 Like

That is exactly what I was thinking of suggesting today lmao hOw!

6 Likes

I guess we are soul m- Because we really want to play fast! :smiley:

3 Likes

You can always /queue whatever to join a new game fast, just have it copied or if you can’t just do it once then scroll up the chat to use it at the end of every game.

On mobile you can download https://mcpedl.com/autocompletion-addon/ to do it

2 Likes

Hmmm… With my device I can’t select a text in the Minecraft chat and copy it to paste it after… (I can only paste which is dumb lmao).

Also there is an addon/pack that allows you to auto-complete a command instantly, like when you type /togg, and you use the tab, it writes /toggledownfall.

I still think that this item will be very useful for many players. that can’t paste or don’t have the addon that @BlueSlimeMC stated above (there is a link)

2 Likes

Yes, The Autocompletion Mod is helpful in moving to the next game, the /queue also does its thing, it may be harder for mobile players to type it.

And in my opinion, it’s not practical to add a third-party material to execute just one action, but a single item in the game could make it as formal as possible, that is my suggestion here.

There’s this thing called Exhausting Short Actions. For example, when you do /queue, you may or you may not have the urge to feel tired of the game just because of that single act.
I never get tired of Deathrun due to its ‘next game’ feature. I get tired of it naturally due to playing hours on end.

I really want this to be implemented, so that there is no more /queue and no more autocompletion.

3 Likes

I’ve found a way to copy stuff on minecraft to a clipboard without downloading anything which I will send later :0

?

yeah thats what I do but I copy it a certain way (send it to y’all in 2 hours)

Edit:

Here is how you can do it

(at the end i was just showing how quick you could tp after the game ends)

2 Likes

Yeah, they should add it

I don’t know why they don’t have it lol. The heart of the sea thingy is what you have every time, BUT when the game ends. Doesn’t make sense

3 Likes

I think that on top of an item, a command of something along the lines of “/ng” would be good.

This is a duplicate suggestion of The new game Heart of the Sea at the end of a match

1 Like

you can actually do /q for short and it still works but i do think this suggestion is still a good idea

That did not exist back then…

oh yeah your right lol